Featured Posts
louannwilkins
What are you doing today....Thursday?
January 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM

come tell us...

Replies

• louannwilkins
    January 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Hello ladies....it's still raining here and they say we'll get some snow tonight.  I'm not exactly happy about that.  lol  I hope it stays rain.  At least I'm off tomorrow except for the pet sitting so I won't have to go out in it.  I start a new house this morning.  She has 2 huge dogs who like to jump so I hope they are better about that today than they were when I went to give her a price.  lol  Have a good day!!  :)

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    January 17, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I'm off today! SO took the boys to school for me,

I'm finishing my book but then I have to do a lot of errands and then take my DS to the eye doctors.

• suzeebloch
    January 17, 2013 at 7:27 AM

wow - huge dogs that jump.  Hope you are charging them enough!!!

Just finished doctor #2 of this mornings typing and have one more to go.  I'm actually running just a tick behind so I really shouldn't even be here at CM!  lol. 

Tomorrow all three attorneys plus the Clinic assistant will be gone - giving a "know your rights" presentation at one of the detention facilities where The Clinic gets a lot of our clients from.  So many immigration detainees don't know their rights and the detention facilities don't help in that regard.  So tomorrow will be pleasant for me - and then we have the three-day weekend coming up.  Yay! 

Okay.  I better get my butt back to work now.  lol.  Hope everyone has a nice day today. 

• louannwilkins
    January 17, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Enjoy your day off!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm off today! SO took the boys to school for me,

I'm finishing my book but then I have to do a lot of errands and then take my DS to the eye doctors.

• louannwilkins
    January 17, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Yes BIG dogs! lol  They don't listen to her very well about the jumping either.  lol  She seems very sweet though.  Hope you have a good day!!!  Woo Hoo for tomorrow and the long weekend.  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

wow - huge dogs that jump.  Hope you are charging them enough!!!

Just finished doctor #2 of this mornings typing and have one more to go.  I'm actually running just a tick behind so I really shouldn't even be here at CM!  lol. 

Tomorrow all three attorneys plus the Clinic assistant will be gone - giving a "know your rights" presentation at one of the detention facilities where The Clinic gets a lot of our clients from.  So many immigration detainees don't know their rights and the detention facilities don't help in that regard.  So tomorrow will be pleasant for me - and then we have the three-day weekend coming up.  Yay! 

Okay.  I better get my butt back to work now.  lol.  Hope everyone has a nice day today. 

• LeetjieJ
    January 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Well, it's 3pm here - went to visit an aunt of mine this morning; now I am trawling the internet, and when it is cooler, I will go for a run.

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    January 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    Going to lunch with friends. Going out to eat tonight with dh and some of his coworkers.
  • arango
    by arango
    January 17, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    Its 5:30 here... So ...get up,shower, eat,get grandbaby up...play, eat ,lay baby down for nap,work from home,wait for dd get home.... Cook, clean, help with baby stuff.... Settle house ,take shower,small snack,work a couple more hrs from home,grab my phone get on fb then cafemom ..... sleep around 4 1/2 hrs.... :)

Pretty much the same routine as every other day.
  • passionatebren
    January 17, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Going to spend part of the day with my two oldest daughters and granddaughters while SIL works on hubbs truck. Should be a fun day!

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Haven't decided yet, LOL
    Just woke up a bit ago <g>
    Am sure it will have to do with the house <wink>

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to