Moms with Adult Kids

January 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Just have a question,this there a group here at cafe moms that give support in donations to parents who are in need of help.My daughter was bprn with Autism,i have cared for her on my own no family help nor support from anyone,she is in a treatment center to regulate her meds,my car is in need for repairs it will cost me 800 dollars to repair,i don't have that kind of money,she depends on my visits for support,haven't been able to go see her latley and staff calling saying she having a difficult time deal with me.not being here,Is there any kind of support donating group out there that can help.


  • Rileyscute
    January 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM

    There used to be..I can't remember the name of it.

    have you tried

  • homeskoolmama
    January 16, 2013 at 7:27 PM

    Most community have a social services department or Catholic services that offer help. Try calling and asking for a list of organizations that help.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts