Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
CREATIONS2013
I have alot on my mind & no 1 to talk to ,,,yet :)
January 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Hi, Im new here & hoping to make some new friends,, Im ready to chit chat  , I have been married for a very long time & I guess it over & I am having a very hard time dealing with it ,so,,,, HERE I AM ,,LOL  oh yea!! I cant spell very good lol ( 1 of many things I have to complain about )hehefrustratedLOVE THESE THINGS!!

Replies

• jabs54
    by jabs54
    January 15, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Hi and welcome :)  I'm so sorry about your marriage being over...here's hoping better things are to come!

• suzeebloch
    January 15, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Welcome to Moms with Adult Kids!  This is the BEST group at Cafe Mom!  If you jump in and reply to posts that interest you and post more of your own, you'll discover you have a BUNCH of new friends!

I'm sorry to hear about your marriage being over though.  There are a lot of us here in the same boat ...

How many kids do you have?  How old are they?  Do you work?  Do you have any hobbies? 

My name is Ronna, I live in the KC area.  I am single now (and gonna stay that way!).  My daughter is 32 and my son is 22; neither live at home with me.  I only have my two cats, Leo and Mia, to keep me company. 

Again, welcome!

• kuntrylady56
    January 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Hi! And welcome to the group. Vent away about anything thats bothering you,this is a great place to do it in. A lot of us have been through what you're going through and got the t-shirt already.

I'm Evelyn 56 yo grandma of two and one on the way and Mom to one daughter. I'm on my 2nd marriage will be 10 years next month. The first one lasted for nineteen before I realized I wasn't happy anymore and wanted out. 

So hope to get to know ya better and see ya in here often.

• CREATIONS2013
    January 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Hi Ronna, thanks for such a nice welcome:) I have 3 kids & 7 grand kids, We live in Tn but Im from Michigan. We moved here back in 1999 & been here ever since. My kids are 27 son 25 & 21 my daughters, My son & his gf & my g-baby live with me. the girls have their own home( thank u lord) lol,, no I cant work  but I do have a few hobbies. I like to paint & work with wood build puzzels read & so much more. And I have a dog who is my bff lol she sleeps with me & is a bed hog, my husband has had his own room for 3 yrs now so its a good thing I guess ,lol  thanks again Ronna have a good night

• CREATIONS2013
    January 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM

thank you!! wow Im lovin the warm welcomes !!! something Ive needed for a very long time!  so glad to meet  you, & Im looking forward to getting to know you better too  group hug

• CREATIONS2013
    January 15, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Quoting jabs54:

Hi and welcome :)  I'm so sorry about your marriage being over...here's hoping better things are to come!

I KNOW ITS A SMALL STEP BUT IT ALREADY LOOKS LIKE THIS WAS A GREAT IDEAL THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!dancing

• DesignGirl450
    January 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Welcome to the group.   Sorry you are going  through a tough time.  I am married with a daughter about to turn 21. live in Vancouver, BC.  Tell us all about you. 

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Welcome to the group,
    We're here to listen, give support & help in amy way we can :)

• sweetnana1964
    January 16, 2013 at 12:41 AM

So happy you joined us. I have been married for almost 21 years to a wonderful man. I was married and divorced before so I am soo sorry to hear about your marriage and kind of know what you are going through. Our children are 25,23,22 and 21, and we have 11 grandchildren who we adore.

• cpilz1965
    January 16, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hi welcome my name is cherl I live in Las Vegas I have 4 daughters 27,26,25, and soon to be 21 next month I cannot say that my marriage is like yours but i wish you the best with your lost I have been with mine for 30 years i have 27 year old with autism i have my 27 year old with me and my soon to be 21 living with me my 2 middle daughters live back in WI with my grandchildren 6 year granddaughter and 10 year old step grandson and there other group hughalves please vent all you want we are here for you no matter what

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts