Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
Kitchen Talk for January 9th
by Cindy18
January 9, 2013 at 5:59 AM

What's for Breakfast? Do you eat breakfast everyday?

Replies

• suzeebloch
    January 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Coffee.  I rarely eat breakfast.  I used to eat oatmeal every day but since switching to a low-carb way of eating, that's out.  Now I am doing "intermittent fasting."  I typically eat when I'm hungry and I find myself hungry around 11ish.  Then I have supper when I get home, usually before 7 p.m.  But now that I'm thinking of breakfast, my stomach is growling at me.  lol.

• nana9106
    January 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Breakfast yesterday, today and until they are gone...just becase they are so stinking yummy....Caramel toffee scones...LOL

Yes, I eat berakfast everday, mainly because it is always questionable if I will have time to eat lunch. Things at work are usually slower in the mornings and super busy when lunch time rolls around.

• louannwilkins
    January 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Today I had yogurt with fat free cool whip mixed in and some banana slices and sliced almonds.  I stir it all around and it holds me for a long while.  Pretty good!!   :)

• LEK19
    by LEK19
    January 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

It depends on what I am doing during the day. Always coffee. If I am sticking around the house, I eat when I am hungry. If I need to go somewhere I like to eat something before I go so that I have something in my stomach. Usually I eat toast. Sometimes cereal or oatmeal or eggs with my daughter or SO. I like French toast when someone else will eat it with me. Don't want to make it just for myself. Sometimes I will fry up a few slices of salami and a egg or two with toast.

• passionatebren
    January 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Just depends on my mood and if I am really hungry or not

• Why123
    by Why123
    January 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I have to eat.  I had cereal today and I will have grapefruit on the weekend.

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

No .. just coffee :)

• gonecrazi
    January 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Today it's cereal..

• homeskoolmama
    January 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM

It is never the same. Yogurt, fruit, biscuit, cereal, cold pizza, a smoothie. It depends on my mood. :)

• Bleacheddecay
    January 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Blueberries or blackberries, greek yogurt, and granola.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN