Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
Kitchen Talk for January 9th
by Cindy18
January 9, 2013 at 5:59 AM

What's for Breakfast? Do you eat breakfast everyday?

Replies

• suzeebloch
    January 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Coffee.  I rarely eat breakfast.  I used to eat oatmeal every day but since switching to a low-carb way of eating, that's out.  Now I am doing "intermittent fasting."  I typically eat when I'm hungry and I find myself hungry around 11ish.  Then I have supper when I get home, usually before 7 p.m.  But now that I'm thinking of breakfast, my stomach is growling at me.  lol.

• nana9106
    January 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Breakfast yesterday, today and until they are gone...just becase they are so stinking yummy....Caramel toffee scones...LOL

Yes, I eat berakfast everday, mainly because it is always questionable if I will have time to eat lunch. Things at work are usually slower in the mornings and super busy when lunch time rolls around.

• louannwilkins
    January 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Today I had yogurt with fat free cool whip mixed in and some banana slices and sliced almonds.  I stir it all around and it holds me for a long while.  Pretty good!!   :)

• LEK19
    by LEK19
    January 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

It depends on what I am doing during the day. Always coffee. If I am sticking around the house, I eat when I am hungry. If I need to go somewhere I like to eat something before I go so that I have something in my stomach. Usually I eat toast. Sometimes cereal or oatmeal or eggs with my daughter or SO. I like French toast when someone else will eat it with me. Don't want to make it just for myself. Sometimes I will fry up a few slices of salami and a egg or two with toast.

• passionatebren
    January 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Just depends on my mood and if I am really hungry or not

• Why123
    by Why123
    January 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I have to eat.  I had cereal today and I will have grapefruit on the weekend.

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

No .. just coffee :)

• gonecrazi
    January 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Today it's cereal..

• homeskoolmama
    January 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM

It is never the same. Yogurt, fruit, biscuit, cereal, cold pizza, a smoothie. It depends on my mood. :)

• Bleacheddecay
    January 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Blueberries or blackberries, greek yogurt, and granola.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts