Featured Posts
louannwilkins
What are you doing today....Tuesday?
January 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM

come tell us about it.....

Replies

• louannwilkins
    January 8, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Good morning....one day down!  LOL  I'm waiting on the coffee and need to go dry my  hair.  I slept pretty good last night and so far my head is better.  I HATE having tension headaches like that.  The whole back of my head was killing me and even affecting my eyes.  Ugh....hope it doesn't come back today.  Just work and gym are the plans.  I do have a WMU meeting tonight.  Not sure if I'll make it.  It depends on how today goes I guess.  Have a great day ladies!!!  :)

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 8, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I hope that you feel better today.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....one day down!  LOL  I'm waiting on the coffee and need to go dry my  hair.  I slept pretty good last night and so far my head is better.  I HATE having tension headaches like that.  The whole back of my head was killing me and even affecting my eyes.  Ugh....hope it doesn't come back today.  Just work and gym are the plans.  I do have a WMU meeting tonight.  Not sure if I'll make it.  It depends on how today goes I guess.  Have a great day ladies!!!  :)

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM

It is sunny here today, and nice winter day.  I did a lot yesterday and don't have plans for today. Maybe I'll make bread.

• suzeebloch
    January 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Yes, one day down!  woo hoo!  I'm glad your head is better.  I took 4 ibuprofen when i got home last night and went to bed without a headache, thankfully.

I was up just ahead of 4:30 this morning because I had 47 minutes of raw dictation to type.  I allow about 4x the raw dictation from start to finish which includes surfing the net a little bit, like I'm doing now!  I only have about 10 minutes left to go so I'm ahead of my "allowed" schedule and then I'll hop in the shower and get ready for the office.   I do think I need to quit sleeping in during the week (like I did yesterday, not getting up until 6:30).  I am feeling full of energy and in a much better mood to face the office today.

Quoting louannwilkins:

• louannwilkins
    January 8, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Hope you  have a great day Barb!!   :)

Quoting Bmat:

It is sunny here today, and nice winter day.  I did a lot yesterday and don't have plans for today. Maybe I'll make bread.

• louannwilkins
    January 8, 2013 at 8:21 AM

That surprises me that you feel like you have more energy when you get up at that time of day.  Me...I'm completely opposite!!  lol  When we go to that cabin in the NC mountains that I love we normally get up at 4 or 4 30 and I feel drugged the whole day!!  lol  Anyway...I hope you have a good day at work and hopefully they will have removed the sticks out of each others rear ends before they come to the office!!  lol   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, one day down!  woo hoo!  I'm glad your head is better.  I took 4 ibuprofen when i got home last night and went to bed without a headache, thankfully.

I was up just ahead of 4:30 this morning because I had 47 minutes of raw dictation to type.  I allow about 4x the raw dictation from start to finish which includes surfing the net a little bit, like I'm doing now!  I only have about 10 minutes left to go so I'm ahead of my "allowed" schedule and then I'll hop in the shower and get ready for the office.   I do think I need to quit sleeping in during the week (like I did yesterday, not getting up until 6:30).  I am feeling full of energy and in a much better mood to face the office today.

Quoting louannwilkins:

• suzeebloch
    January 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Oh, don't get me wrong - I don't have that much energy when I first crawl out from under the blankets!  But I feel wide awake and energized by the time I leave for the office.  As far as removing sticks from out of their rear ends - yeah, right.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

That surprises me that you feel like you have more energy when you get up at that time of day.  Me...I'm completely opposite!!  lol  When we go to that cabin in the NC mountains that I love we normally get up at 4 or 4 30 and I feel drugged the whole day!!  lol  Anyway...I hope you have a good day at work and hopefully they will have removed the sticks out of each others rear ends before they come to the office!!  lol   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting louannwilkins:

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 8, 2013 at 9:02 AM

When I am up early I am energized, but by early evening I'm ready for bed. :)

• Why123
    by Why123
    January 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Working

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    January 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    In full swing with a group I volunteer with. We put on plays for elementary kids. I paint sets.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN