Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Shellness
What are you buying your husband/SO for Christmas?
December 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I guess I'm getting mine a cordless impact gun. 

That man has more tools than Carter has peanuts. Is that how the saying goes, lol? 

He has an impact gun but its not CORDLESS. He has 2 or 3 of every tool. He says if one breaks he has another and that's what keeps a roof over our head, but really, he's addicted to tools :)

Replies

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Very nice! I got my husband a telescope a good while ago, and he still uses it.

Quoting Maddie24:

I got him a telescope and a fishing reel.   

• homeskoolmama
    December 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM

My dh got a laptop, CD, candy, a pair of jeans and small LED hanging lights to help him at work.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 9, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Excellent!  hmm, my husband has set up a home office in the basement room and has said a few times that he needs a computer. Maybe I'll consider this. Thanks for the idea.

Quoting homeskoolmama:

My dh got a laptop, CD, candy, a pair of jeans and small LED hanging lights to help him at work.

• homeskoolmama
    December 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

My dh has 3 rods/reels but I am sure would love a new one.  I think the telescope sounds cool.

Quoting Maddie24:

• Monica42
    December 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    Me too lol...

Quoting rosebud727:

I don't know yet. I read this post hoping for inspiration.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Me three. :)

Quoting Monica42:

Me too lol...

Quoting rosebud727:

I don't know yet. I read this post hoping for inspiration.

• jules8289
    December 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

This is lame but I am at a loss this year. Next to Dh's favorite recliner is a table lamp. It's gold trim and post with a glass top table part. That thing is rickety and awful! I get a look everytime I mention a new one. So....I'll just have to risk it. I'm getting him a new one. Bigger, better and whatever. lol

• Maddie24
    December 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Well - I got him a rod and reel last year from Christmas and he asked for a new reel this year...  Wonder what that is telling me???  LOL

Quoting homeskoolmama:

My dh has 3 rods/reels but I am sure would love a new one.  I think the telescope sounds cool.

Quoting Maddie24:

• kuntrylady56
    December 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Larry is a big history buff especially the Civil War and the history of the west.So I was lucky enough to find a real nice first release stamp and history about the Battle of Wilsons Creek,which is only about 5 miles from where we live.And I bought him some books on the civil war that he had hinted around about. And two or three differnt blue ray movies and some music CD's. And then I'm going to pick him up some jeans and cologne. And some stocking stuffers of his favorite munchies. And I was looking at a 32" flat screen for our bedroom but am still deciding on that oneor not.

• Dontchawishuknu
    December 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Sons of Anarchy on DVD - season 4....

Online guitar lessons for a year....

Sherpa lined fleece jacket that actually fits him, so he will stop stealing mine....

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts