Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Shellness
What are you buying your husband/SO for Christmas?
December 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I guess I'm getting mine a cordless impact gun. 

That man has more tools than Carter has peanuts. Is that how the saying goes, lol? 

He has an impact gun but its not CORDLESS. He has 2 or 3 of every tool. He says if one breaks he has another and that's what keeps a roof over our head, but really, he's addicted to tools :)

Replies

• Maddie24
    December 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I got him a telescope and a fishing reel.   

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

He asked for some audio books,  and I got him a shirt and two ties, a CD.

• hugss
    by hugss
    December 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

We don't exchange gifts any more :)

• lisamarie1265
    December 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

So far, the complete set of Six Feet Under, his favorite show, 3 Carhart work T's, some new thermals, Very Sexy for Men Cologne, by VS...it smells soooooooo good on him, yummie!!!! Ghiradeli dark chocolates, and every year we exchange a stuffed animal, mine is always something Disney, his is either a Dillard's Bear, or a Macy's Bear... Just a tradition we do... I love exchanging gifts with him, he's fun... Last year the girls got him a remote control submarine to play with at the boat dock.. So silly!! This year they're getting him some kind of remote helicopter...such a man, always a child at heart....

• terri-553
    December 9, 2012 at 7:52 AM

sidesplittinglaughterWhile mine is gone for a few minutes,to get his moring Dr.Pepper,yuck,Anyway,have you ever tried to wrap a glass jar of Irish Whiskey Bar-q-ue Sauce??well,my adive don;t!!!But,I did put into the boxw/his new wallet,Harley Blanket.And 4 books on guns,otherwise he is donechristmas tree

• campingmomof4
    December 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I am getting mine a new snow shovel.  He has a bad back and wants on of those that have the bent handle.  Not sure what else to get the man.  Last year I got him a rolling tool box.  It is still sitting in the garage with  no tools in it.  Not sure if he will use the shovel or not.  I usually do the shoveling and it is only the side walks.   The driveway we get plowed. 

• GabbiSue
    December 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM

i'm a widow but when Hubby was alive we made a big deal out of surprising each other .we never knew what we were gonna get from one another . One year I got a poem ...

Oh my dear Santa did not forget 

The jeans you want  3 pair you will get 

Santa could only find jeans for skinny and fit !     

• stuswf
    by stuswf
    December 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM
    I agree I like being surprised! No lists allowed in this house!

Anyhoo, my husband is only getting two gifts....

1. $160 pair of orthopedic running shoes

2. Me....teee heee:)
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM

LOL!!!  Good gifts! :)

Quoting stuswf:

I agree I like being surprised! No lists allowed in this house!

Anyhoo, my husband is only getting two gifts....

1. $160 pair of orthopedic running shoes

2. Me....teee heee:)

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I wonder if those shovels with the bent handles make a difference on the back.

I got my husband a sawzall last year. I was so excited about it- (as much about the name, sawzall which is cool to say,  as anything.)  He's never had it out of the box.

Quoting campingmomof4:

I am getting mine a new snow shovel.  He has a bad back and wants on of those that have the bent handle.  Not sure what else to get the man.  Last year I got him a rolling tool box.  It is still sitting in the garage with  no tools in it.  Not sure if he will use the shovel or not.  I usually do the shoveling and it is only the side walks.   The driveway we get plowed. 

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts