Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Shellness
Finally, today's the day!
December 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I'm going to get my Christmas tree today!

Am I the last of us to do so? 

We dug out our tubs of Christmas stuff from our storage room already, now we just have to go get the tree. 

Replies

• louannwilkins
    December 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Woo Hoo!!  Have fun doing it!  Let us see the pics if you get a chance.   :)

• mac1940
    by mac1940
    December 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

No, you are not the last one.  We won't put our tree up until probably the 22nd or 23rd when my daughter and her family will be here and the granddaughters can help decorate it.  Also we have a new kitten and if we decorated it now, we would probably have to redecorate it many times.

• JenniferW67
    December 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Sounds like so much fun. We won't be getting one this year. We're on the road. Enjoy!

• nana9106
    December 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM
    I am putting mine up tomorrow. It is supposed to rain all day, so me and Kaidan are putting up the tree, making cookies, cocoa and popcorn.
  • Bleacheddecay
    December 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM

We put ours up the day after Thanksgiving. It's not a real tree so we don't have to worry about it drying out and dropping needles. The last couple of years we've done the tree thing early because it's the only time everyone is home and can do it. We love doing it because we made most of the ornaments. They bring us great memories.

• LadySaphira
    December 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM

HAve fun!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I haven't decorated yet. I don't have a tree, but I do decorate my big plants.

• hugss
    by hugss
    December 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Fun times!
    Hope you enjoy decorating & can't wait for pics :)

• homeskoolmama
    December 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Since we had our celebrations already, my stuff is packed away. After Joey left I just wasn't in the mood for decorations. :(

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    December 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    We are gone so we do not put up one.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email