Featured Posts
louannwilkins
What are you doing today....Friday.
November 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM

come tell us...

Replies

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Sitting here having coffee and about to go get my hair cut.  I will need color soon but that will have to wait a couple of weeks.   Not sure what else I'll do today.  Just kind of playing it by ear.  Hope you all have a great day!   :)

• allforedwards
    November 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    Got to run a errands this morning. Then off to work at 10. Then home to cook something for supper
  • louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Hope you have a good day!!!   :)

Quoting allforedwards:

Got to run a errands this morning. Then off to work at 10. Then home to cook something for supper

• suzeebloch
    November 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Friday.  And then tomorrow is Saturday - the Fundraiser!  all three attorneys are going to be out of the office today - but all three have their cell phones and we use group texting so I have a feeling WB will be texting me regularly about loose ends for tomorrow.  I was at the office until nearly 7 pm again last night.  With all 3 attorneys out I might actually be able to get some work done today though - and in relative peace! 

Oh - and Johnny emailed me last night - he might find out today if he is offered a full-time job with the company where he's been interning since June.  Please keep your fingers crossed for him!!

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    November 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
    My dd is coming over to do laundry and give a friend a massage.
  • Why123
    by Why123
    November 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Working

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I hope the fund raiser is a huge success!!  Keep us posted.  At least they are all out of the office so that has to be a huge relief for today to not have that stress at least.  And woo hoo about the possible job for Johnny!!!!  I hope it works out for him!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Friday.  And then tomorrow is Saturday - the Fundraiser!  all three attorneys are going to be out of the office today - but all three have their cell phones and we use group texting so I have a feeling WB will be texting me regularly about loose ends for tomorrow.  I was at the office until nearly 7 pm again last night.  With all 3 attorneys out I might actually be able to get some work done today though - and in relative peace! 

Oh - and Johnny emailed me last night - he might find out today if he is offered a full-time job with the company where he's been interning since June.  Please keep your fingers crossed for him!!

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Well I hope you all have a great day!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

My dd is coming over to do laundry and give a friend a massage.

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hope you have a good day Nancy!!   TGIF    :)

Quoting Why123:

Working

• kuntrylady56
    November 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Still fighting this cold/sinus whatever it is. But feeling better today so may actually get something done around the house becuase it looks like a tornado went through it. Its amazing how a grown man can not pick up after himself! grrr 

Then this afternoon I have to run grand daughter over to her Dads for the weekend and do some grocery shopping. I'm in the mood for a real good chef salad so am going to pick up what I need for that. And if I get reallly energized I might even wrap some presents.lol

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN