Featured Posts
louannwilkins
What are you doing today....Friday.
November 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM

come tell us...

Replies

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Sitting here having coffee and about to go get my hair cut.  I will need color soon but that will have to wait a couple of weeks.   Not sure what else I'll do today.  Just kind of playing it by ear.  Hope you all have a great day!   :)

• allforedwards
    November 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    Got to run a errands this morning. Then off to work at 10. Then home to cook something for supper
  • louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Hope you have a good day!!!   :)

Quoting allforedwards:

Got to run a errands this morning. Then off to work at 10. Then home to cook something for supper

• suzeebloch
    November 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Friday.  And then tomorrow is Saturday - the Fundraiser!  all three attorneys are going to be out of the office today - but all three have their cell phones and we use group texting so I have a feeling WB will be texting me regularly about loose ends for tomorrow.  I was at the office until nearly 7 pm again last night.  With all 3 attorneys out I might actually be able to get some work done today though - and in relative peace! 

Oh - and Johnny emailed me last night - he might find out today if he is offered a full-time job with the company where he's been interning since June.  Please keep your fingers crossed for him!!

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    November 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM
    My dd is coming over to do laundry and give a friend a massage.
  • Why123
    by Why123
    November 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Working

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I hope the fund raiser is a huge success!!  Keep us posted.  At least they are all out of the office so that has to be a huge relief for today to not have that stress at least.  And woo hoo about the possible job for Johnny!!!!  I hope it works out for him!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Friday.  And then tomorrow is Saturday - the Fundraiser!  all three attorneys are going to be out of the office today - but all three have their cell phones and we use group texting so I have a feeling WB will be texting me regularly about loose ends for tomorrow.  I was at the office until nearly 7 pm again last night.  With all 3 attorneys out I might actually be able to get some work done today though - and in relative peace! 

Oh - and Johnny emailed me last night - he might find out today if he is offered a full-time job with the company where he's been interning since June.  Please keep your fingers crossed for him!!

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Well I hope you all have a great day!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

My dd is coming over to do laundry and give a friend a massage.

• louannwilkins
    November 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hope you have a good day Nancy!!   TGIF    :)

Quoting Why123:

Working

• kuntrylady56
    November 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Still fighting this cold/sinus whatever it is. But feeling better today so may actually get something done around the house becuase it looks like a tornado went through it. Its amazing how a grown man can not pick up after himself! grrr 

Then this afternoon I have to run grand daughter over to her Dads for the weekend and do some grocery shopping. I'm in the mood for a real good chef salad so am going to pick up what I need for that. And if I get reallly energized I might even wrap some presents.lol

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts