Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Shellness
Order up!!! Italian
November 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM

What is your favorite Italian dish or dishes?

Replies

• Shellness
    November 19, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Fettuccine Alfredo or Seafood Alfredo

• louannwilkins
    November 19, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I love lasagna...mine that I make.  I love pasta with mushrooms, pine nuts, roma tomatoes and asparagus and olive oil....YUM!!!

Fettuccine is good to!  Spaghetti...I love italian...can you tell???   LOL

• LadySaphira
    November 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Cheese ravioli

• suzeebloch
    November 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I make a mean shrimp "alfredo" - just sautee shrimp in butter and garlic and a dash of cayenne, then add in half and half and paremsan cheese.  Now since I'm low carb, I've discovered a japanese yam noodle - called shiratake.  They smell funky right out of the bag so you have to rinse them VERY WELL.  Then since they are so freaking long, I cut them into pieces and mix into the shrimp/alfredo.  It's very filling and quite yummy.  I know the yam noodles are not the same as fetuccine but the taste is the same! 

I used to make homemade meat sauce for sphaghetti when the kids were young - always made plenty so I could put it up in the freezer for the next time we wanted sphagetti. 

• gonecrazi
    November 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

lasagana 

• nana9106
    November 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Chicken Parmesan

• LEK19
    by LEK19
    November 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

There are so many, but I must say Scampi is at the top. I love vegetable lasagna, cheese and meat manicotti, steak marinated in Italian seasonings and grilled, veal parmesan, salamini, various raviolis, salamis, tiramisu. I make a tortellini soup that is a family favorite. A favorite meal would be antiposti and good bread, salad and scampi with tiramisu for dessert.

• Why123
    by Why123
    November 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Baked Ziti.  I was terrible disappointed when I lived in Italy because they had never heard of it.

• homeskoolmama
    November 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

oh man, I have so many! If you look at my blog you'll see country/American dishes, Mexican and Italian. Lots and lots. I love a good lasagna and a good loaf of Italian herb bread!

• mac1940
    by mac1940
    November 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I like most Italian food but am especially fond of seafood alfredo. 

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts