Moms with Adult Kids

Shellness
Order up!!! Italian
November 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM

What is your favorite Italian dish or dishes?

Replies

• Shellness
    November 19, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Fettuccine Alfredo or Seafood Alfredo

• louannwilkins
    November 19, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I love lasagna...mine that I make.  I love pasta with mushrooms, pine nuts, roma tomatoes and asparagus and olive oil....YUM!!!

Fettuccine is good to!  Spaghetti...I love italian...can you tell???   LOL

• LadySaphira
    November 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Cheese ravioli

• suzeebloch
    November 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I make a mean shrimp "alfredo" - just sautee shrimp in butter and garlic and a dash of cayenne, then add in half and half and paremsan cheese.  Now since I'm low carb, I've discovered a japanese yam noodle - called shiratake.  They smell funky right out of the bag so you have to rinse them VERY WELL.  Then since they are so freaking long, I cut them into pieces and mix into the shrimp/alfredo.  It's very filling and quite yummy.  I know the yam noodles are not the same as fetuccine but the taste is the same! 

I used to make homemade meat sauce for sphaghetti when the kids were young - always made plenty so I could put it up in the freezer for the next time we wanted sphagetti. 

• gonecrazi
    November 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

lasagana 

• nana9106
    November 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Chicken Parmesan

• LEK19
    by LEK19
    November 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

There are so many, but I must say Scampi is at the top. I love vegetable lasagna, cheese and meat manicotti, steak marinated in Italian seasonings and grilled, veal parmesan, salamini, various raviolis, salamis, tiramisu. I make a tortellini soup that is a family favorite. A favorite meal would be antiposti and good bread, salad and scampi with tiramisu for dessert.

• Why123
    by Why123
    November 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Baked Ziti.  I was terrible disappointed when I lived in Italy because they had never heard of it.

• homeskoolmama
    November 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

oh man, I have so many! If you look at my blog you'll see country/American dishes, Mexican and Italian. Lots and lots. I love a good lasagna and a good loaf of Italian herb bread!

• mac1940
    by mac1940
    November 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I like most Italian food but am especially fond of seafood alfredo. 

Moms with Adult Kids