Featured Posts
louannwilkins
What are you doing today...Monday?
November 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM

come tell us.....

Replies

• louannwilkins
    November 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Morning....hope all of you had a nice weekend.  I got to come home and sleep in my bed for one night.  I didn't sleep well AT ALL.  Ugh...I think I was so tired that I couldn't sleep.  My back was hurting.  I think I'm falling apart.  lol

I go back to pet sit tonight for hopefully only 1 night.  So, I'm all packed up again and just having some coffee right now.  Hope you all have a good day!!    :)

• kjsaes
    by kjsaes
    November 19, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    Ugh working!
  • louannwilkins
    November 19, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I'm sorry girl!  lol  I'm heading out in a few min to do the same thing.  lol    :)

Quoting kjsaes:

Ugh working!

• Shellness
    November 19, 2012 at 6:55 AM

So far no plans other than working. Should be a nice fun busy week doing table centerpieces for everyones Thanksgiving tables!

• louannwilkins
    November 19, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Oh that sounds like fun!  Maybe you can post some pics!!  Have a good day!!!    :)

Quoting Shellness:

So far no plans other than working. Should be a nice fun busy week doing table centerpieces for everyones Thanksgiving tables!

• suzeebloch
    November 19, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Well, weekend is over.  I did my weekend typing but only Saturday because they ran out of work.  Had made plans to meet up with Jeff Saturday evening - after work I had to run to the grocery store.  While I was at the store, about an hour before we planned to meet, he called me.  He called to say that he is turning his life over to Christ and was getting baptized Sunday.  I appreciate that but I am not there in my life.  So we ended up going to dinner and then I came home.   What is wrong with me? lol.  First Lance, deciding on abstinence out of the clear blue after we had dated nearly a year.  And then Brian going all MIA on me.  And now Jeff.  Three strikes - that means I'm out, right?   I don't want a committed relationship with any guy in my life right now but I guess having a "friend with benefits" (FWB) is asking too much.  I don't get it.  I thought most guys were into stuff like that.  Guess I am wrong.  oh well.  It Is What It Is. 

yesterday I rearranged my living room and vacuumed and dusted to boot.  Wow.  I guess without a steady FWB in my life I have time to be domestic ... lol.

Anyway, it's Monday.  Doing my early morning work now.  It's a short week - we are having Thanksgiving potluck at the office on Wednesday so I'll be busy Tuesday night and then of course I'm preparing everything but the turkey on Thursday for our family get together.  I'm looking forward to the long weekend coming up - the fundraiser is coming up on December 1 so it's getting down to crunch time and I KNOW the WB is going to be wound up tight the next two weeks.  She's nearly over the edge now!  lol.

• LadySaphira
    November 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I will be taking my mom shopping latter and probably working on my quilling wich is still not going well ugh!

• gonecrazi
    November 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Make the bed,empty dishwasher, clean litter box,fold towels, wipe down kitchen and bathrooms,sweep, and spend some time on Cafemom 

• nana9106
    November 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM

wORK

• Why123
    by Why123
    November 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM

First day of vacation.  I took my middle daughter to breakfast for her birthday and then we went to the second hand book store.  It's been a most enjoyable morning.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts