Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
suzeebloch
waiting ... UPDATE x2
October 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I'm a pretty patient person.  But it's 8:40.  I am sitting here, waiting for my F w/o B to show up so I can get my car back.  After he gets here, we are running to the donut store (he asked me to print a coupon) and then over to get his car.  THEN I need to go to 3 banks to take care of my bills ... He told me last night he'd be here around 8.  I guess I overlooked the "around" part.  I need to do all this BEFORE I can start working.  ugh.  This is one reason I could never be his girlfriend.  I'd get too irritated.  But because he's "just a friend" I can overlook this annoying habit of his.  Never on time.  lol.

UPDATE:  9:15 a.m.

OMG.  I texted him just after I posted this.  STILL NO WORD.  UGH.  I'm the kind of person I'd rather be early and wait than have someone wait on me .... just saying ...

come on dude. I have places to be and things to do today!  and you have MY car! 

UPDATE:  9:50 a.m.

He just called.  He overslept and is on his way over now.  GRRRRR!!! 

I was up at 6:30, showered at 7:15 and was ready at 8. 

Replies

• teaching1972
    October 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM

OUCH!  How inconsiderate.  It reminds me of the saying, Never a borrower or a lender be.  Easier said than done, though, when a friend is in need.  Hope you get everything done. 

• louannwilkins
    October 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I'd be ill too!!!  To hell with the coupon make HIM pay FULL price!!!   LOL   sidesplittinglaughterJust kidding....trying to make you laugh. 

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    October 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Oh I hate people like this.  I don't blame you for wanting to be just friends...too unreliable

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 13, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Aww bummer,
    Hope you get everything done.
    Hugs to you :)

• suzeebloch
    October 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Well, and then he didn't show up until nearly 10:30!!   By then it was pouring.  Got the donuts, went to get his car - but then it wouldn't start so I had to give him a jump.  However, I managed to make it to all 4 banks before noon!  And then swung by the oriental store to get a few things from there.  Now I'm home and need to get to work.

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I would never have waited for him that long. 

You are a very patient person.

• suzeebloch
    October 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM

but he had my car - so I had no choice but to wait!  lol.  At least he filled up my gas tank for me and got me a donut. 

Quoting Cindy18:

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I miss read it. Sorry.

I would have been blowing up his phone by 10ish!!

Yeah, I couldn't be his girlfriend either.

Quoting suzeebloch:

but he had my car - so I had no choice but to wait!  lol.  At least he filled up my gas tank for me and got me a donut. 

Quoting Cindy18:

• suzeebloch
    October 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

yes, but he called me at 9:50 to say he was on his way - it takes 15 minutes to get to my place from his.  I am nice to a fault a lot of times.  like I said - I don't mind having him for a friend but that's as far as that is going to go.

Quoting Cindy18:

I miss read it. Sorry.

I would have been blowing up his phone by 10ish!!

Yeah, I couldn't be his girlfriend either.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting Cindy18:

• homeskoolmama
    October 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Better late than never and be happy he overslept. I would be worried he had a wreck. I know it is frustrating. I like to be early too.  So I know I would have been blowing up his phone with text. ;-)

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN