Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
suzeebloch
waiting ... UPDATE x2
October 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I'm a pretty patient person.  But it's 8:40.  I am sitting here, waiting for my F w/o B to show up so I can get my car back.  After he gets here, we are running to the donut store (he asked me to print a coupon) and then over to get his car.  THEN I need to go to 3 banks to take care of my bills ... He told me last night he'd be here around 8.  I guess I overlooked the "around" part.  I need to do all this BEFORE I can start working.  ugh.  This is one reason I could never be his girlfriend.  I'd get too irritated.  But because he's "just a friend" I can overlook this annoying habit of his.  Never on time.  lol.

UPDATE:  9:15 a.m.

OMG.  I texted him just after I posted this.  STILL NO WORD.  UGH.  I'm the kind of person I'd rather be early and wait than have someone wait on me .... just saying ...

come on dude. I have places to be and things to do today!  and you have MY car! 

UPDATE:  9:50 a.m.

He just called.  He overslept and is on his way over now.  GRRRRR!!! 

I was up at 6:30, showered at 7:15 and was ready at 8. 

Replies

• teaching1972
    October 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM

OUCH!  How inconsiderate.  It reminds me of the saying, Never a borrower or a lender be.  Easier said than done, though, when a friend is in need.  Hope you get everything done. 

• louannwilkins
    October 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I'd be ill too!!!  To hell with the coupon make HIM pay FULL price!!!   LOL   sidesplittinglaughterJust kidding....trying to make you laugh. 

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    October 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Oh I hate people like this.  I don't blame you for wanting to be just friends...too unreliable

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 13, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Aww bummer,
    Hope you get everything done.
    Hugs to you :)

• suzeebloch
    October 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Well, and then he didn't show up until nearly 10:30!!   By then it was pouring.  Got the donuts, went to get his car - but then it wouldn't start so I had to give him a jump.  However, I managed to make it to all 4 banks before noon!  And then swung by the oriental store to get a few things from there.  Now I'm home and need to get to work.

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I would never have waited for him that long. 

You are a very patient person.

• suzeebloch
    October 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM

but he had my car - so I had no choice but to wait!  lol.  At least he filled up my gas tank for me and got me a donut. 

Quoting Cindy18:

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I miss read it. Sorry.

I would have been blowing up his phone by 10ish!!

Yeah, I couldn't be his girlfriend either.

Quoting suzeebloch:

but he had my car - so I had no choice but to wait!  lol.  At least he filled up my gas tank for me and got me a donut. 

Quoting Cindy18:

• suzeebloch
    October 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

yes, but he called me at 9:50 to say he was on his way - it takes 15 minutes to get to my place from his.  I am nice to a fault a lot of times.  like I said - I don't mind having him for a friend but that's as far as that is going to go.

Quoting Cindy18:

I miss read it. Sorry.

I would have been blowing up his phone by 10ish!!

Yeah, I couldn't be his girlfriend either.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting Cindy18:

• homeskoolmama
    October 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Better late than never and be happy he overslept. I would be worried he had a wreck. I know it is frustrating. I like to be early too.  So I know I would have been blowing up his phone with text. ;-)

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts