Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
wheresthewayout
Do you share this website with your adult kid
October 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

I have been on cafemom for 4 years now, everyone in the family, knows I'm "addicted" so when my dd got pregnant... I told her to go to cafemom and which groups that would be good for her to get support......she's like " yeah ok mom" like she could care less, lol.

I got on her laptop to come to cafemom and she hadn't "logged out" off cafemom and now I know "who she is" and I told her I wasn't revealing my sn, just because I want privacy. And no I'm not going to "stalk" her, her groups are nothing that I have interest in and she shouldn't be interested in some of my groups, KWIM?

Replies

• TattooedMomto4
    October 12, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I have sons so no, none of them come here. Honestly, I don't tell ANYONE I know about CM. We all have FB together and I like having my own place to go and be myself without having to worry about people from my daily life running in to me here. If I had a daughter in law I would tell her about it but I'd make sure we didn't join any of the same groups, she should have her privacy.

• suzeebloch
    October 12, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I have mentioned to numerous people that I belong to an "online group" of "mothers with adult children."  This includes both my kids, my parents, coworkers, etc.  Suzee is NOT my name but of course I have my real picture up.  I know last year Johnny told me his girlfriend googled a specific recipe (one of his childhood favorites) and google led her to right here to CafeMom and specifically to a post I had done right here in this group!  I have since changed most of my settings to be a LOT more private - I guess my biggest concern is that the WB might somehow find me here too.  My first name is rather unique and certainly a dead giveaway coupled with my picture!  lol.

• LadySaphira
    October 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM

none of my kis have children.

• nana9106
    October 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    I was introduced to it by my adult DD. I think she has been a member since....well atleast 6 years because that is how old my GS is LOL
  • Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM

My whole family knows how addicted I am to CM.

My DD is only 19 so she has no interest in it now.

• Rileyscute
    October 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

My mother, and my sister are members of CM.

• Why123
    by Why123
    October 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

My middle daughter joined and got her older sister and me to join.  We have been in several groups together but I don't care to be in the groups they are in now.  Of course since my middle daughter is the mother of my 21 year old granddaughter she is a member of this group.

• terri-553
    October 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I have tired to get my daughter to join the Austism Group,but nope she isn;t having it,Oh well,I love being here,I joined in April

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I have sons as well so no they wouldn't come here, LOL
    I think they know I do :)

• Esmrlda
    by Esmrlda
    October 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM

No, my dd isnt a mom.  She laughs and says CM is my face book since I dont facebook.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN