Moms with Adult Kids

Esmrlda
Have you seen these before?
by Esmrlda
October 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Pine cone flowers?   

I found these really cool pine cone flowers.  They are pine cones that broke apart and lay like a flower.  So cool, so I collected the ones in the parking lot and will make something out of them someday.  I just thought they were the coolest thing and I have never seen anything like it before. Have you?  I want to make something with them. I have about 8 or 10.  What should I make?  Right now I have them in a ceramic bowl that my Artist friend made for me.

Replies

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Yes I have. You can spray them if you like, and hot glue a stem to them.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I also used them in pinecone wreaths, they are very pretty in those.

• homeskoolmama
    October 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I would put them on  a door wreath or spray paint them and use in a decorator bowl

• jabs54
    by jabs54
    October 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Those are so cool!  I've never seen them before.

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Yes & they are cool :)

• EireLass
    October 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

very pretty.

• lisamarie1265
    October 9, 2012 at 1:25 AM
    I have never seen them before....so pretty, I would make a natural wreath with them, perhaps for Christmas ... I wouldn't paint them, but if it's an indoor wreath I would sprinkle them with cinnamon oil to make the whole room smell warm and welcoming .... Have fun working with them!
  • Why123
    by Why123
    October 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I have never seen those before.  I would add a stem and put them in a vase.

• louannwilkins
    October 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I've never seen them before but they are gorgeous!  I don't know that I wouldn't leave them right in that bowl.  How much prettier can they get?????   LOL  You might want to spray them with something though to help preserve them.  :)

• nana9106
    October 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    I never have but they are pretty

Moms with Adult Kids