Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Shadowboxer25
Recovering from surgery
October 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you all. But after my surgery on the 26th of Sept. on my left hand. I had some trouble with my hand so I can only type one handed still. I had Carpal Tunnel & Cubital Tunnel Surgery on my left hand and elbow. And I still have the stitches in. They don't come out until the 9th of Oct. when I see my surgeon again. The recovery is coming slower than I would like it to be. I still have trouble getting dressed & I can't even comb or wash my own damm hair by myself yet and that is very aggravating for me. At least I know what to expect to happen when I have the right hand and elbw done. except for the fact that I'm right handed. when that happens I'm really going be lost. Becuase I can't do anything left handed. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks.  Colleen L.

Replies

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hugs to you Colleen,

Hope you have a speedy recovery.
    So glad to hear from you :)

• louannwilkins
    October 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hoping things move along a little quicker for you!!  Good luck.    :)

• nana9106
    October 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    Focus on the end result and give yourself time to heal. (((HUGS)))
  • Shadowboxer25
    October 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I want to thank everyone for there kind words of encouragement and love. also for your prayers. I really need to heart that becuase of the difficulty I'm having with this recovery from surgery.

Colleen L.

• Why123
    by Why123
    October 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM

You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you start to heal faster.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM

You are in my prayers. I pray that your recovery will have you feeling well and able to use your hand well. Good luck with your right hand, also.

• jabs54
    by jabs54
    October 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Aww, I'm sorry the recovery is difficult :(    Hope you feel better soon!

(((hugs)))

• lisamarie1265
    October 7, 2012 at 1:28 AM
    I hope you get better real soon, I know what your going through I didn't have carpel tunnel but in July I had hand/wrist surgery on the tendons, they had to decompress a tendon, remove a calcification that was pressing on a tendon and he had to do something else it slips my mind, but I had complications and had to be recasted on mt right hand/wrist no doubt, I have use of my fingers and can drive but as you say its a slow healing process...
    You will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery....take care and Bless!!!
  • caro100
    by caro100
    October 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I'll keep you in my thoughts.  It's funny how we take opposable thumbs and wrist movement for granted.  Just take it slow and easy.  Hugsgood

• terri-553
    October 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Take care/it takes time to healhugs

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts