Moms with Adult Kids

KittyGram
What are you reading? (10/4/12)
October 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I finished "Something Borrowed" last week, and got one last night from an acquaintance at my quilt club meeting.  "Dewey, the Library Cat", a true story of a cat that was adopted by a library in Iowa.

The woman that loaned it to me was also the one that recommended "Homer's Odessey" by Gwen Cooper, when I told her 2 years ago that my Chloe was blind.  The book is a true account of the author's cat, adopted at a very young age, already blind.  It was an incredible story, and I trust that Dewey will be, too!!!  Hopefully I can start it tonight. 

Replies

• Its.me.Sam.
    October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

right no wi am readin "The Prophet"  - its about the murder of a high school girl .. a P.I. - whose sister was murdered as a teen as well - is doing his own investigation with the intent to kill the murderer once he find out who it is.  i am about haalfway thru.  so far its good.

• homeskoolmama
    October 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Nothing right now except magazines. My mom gave me a stack and I'm trying to weed through them.

• darmomusaf
    October 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM

finishing up the Key Trilogy by Nora Roberts, I am reading Key of Valor right now

• jabs54
    by jabs54
    October 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I bought the book Dewey for my oldest dd who is a cat lover.  I was hoping to read it but she lost it.  I'll have to get it from the library.  Right now I'm reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

• Why123
    by Why123
    October 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I read those and they are really good books.  I just finished True Betrayals by Nora Roberts and it was really good too.

Quoting darmomusaf:

finishing up the Key Trilogy by Nora Roberts, I am reading Key of Valor right now

• Why123
    by Why123
    October 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Right now I am reading Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke.  I like Hannah Swenson and the books have some really good recipes in them.

• Shellness
    October 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I have 2 books going right now. Yes, I love to read. 

Wifey by Judy Blume. Seems pretty risque so don't know if I'll finish it. Only a few pages in.

And Hungry for Happiness by James Villas. Its a hilarious book about a woman who had a gastric band put on her stomach. Only thing is there is a lot of the word GD in it. Not necessary! SMH....

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I haven't read a book since May! It's killing me.

I have been studying (I use that word very loosely) for a test I have to pass for work. The test is Oct. 20th so I have to get cramming!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Is that the series with the 3 women that open the shop together? One is a hairdresser, One runs the books store and One runs an art gallery?

I love her series. The Bride Quartet is really good.

Quoting darmomusaf:

• laughingsqua125
    October 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM

i m reading a miss marple mystery

Moms with Adult Kids