Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Esmrlda
Is this wrong?
by Esmrlda
October 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM

That my friends dh slapped my a$$ as we were leaving the dinner party?  Right in front of every one? 

Also during the dinner he would do this expression like someone is giving head where you put your tongue in your cheek to make it look like it is sticking out and making an in and out  motion with your hand that coincides with your tongue? I think everyone saw him do this but I felt like it was directed at me. He made it seem like he was making a joke.   We have known them for two years and have often met up with them for BBQ or dinner parties.  Usually he just sticks his tongue out Gene Simmons style at me.

Would you steer clear of them?  Tell her why or just kinda disappear?  Dh thinks they are swingers and his behavior dosent seem to bother her in the least.

Replies

• lynked
    by lynked
    October 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I would run as fast as I could in the opposite direction without ever looking back.  Scary.

• lisamarie1265
    October 5, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    I think it's disgusting and inappropriate... You don't "flirt" with another woman in the company of your wife or EVER. What did he get married for.. He sounds like a creep and the wife is beaten down just my opinion. Sorry it's one thing to return a smile, or say hello, but a slap on the ass my husband would never tolerate and the oral gestures OMG I pity him if ken saw that.
    The gestures and flirting are so extremely childish sounds like stuff we did as teens....young teens to get attention.. He's an adult??? I agree with EireLass tell that creep to back the F up....
  • Esmrlda
    by Esmrlda
    October 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Yuck! I alawys think of Orgy when I think of swingers.

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I'd say he is being inappropriate but if they are swingers he is def. trying to get your attention. I'd move on! as in away

• Esmrlda
    by Esmrlda
    October 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Tell me about it.

Quoting lynked:

I would run as fast as I could in the opposite direction without ever looking back.  Scary.

• Esmrlda
    by Esmrlda
    October 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Seriously, so disrespectful to me and to Dh.  When I came home last night Dh said it has been bothering him and he says he is going to go up to him and get in his face and tell him that he'd better never lay another hand on me again.   I told him that I was going to cause a big stink if he makes faces and stuff.   I asked dh if he saw him doing the oral thing and he said yeah, that the creep was making a joke about something.  I guess I missed that part or was ignoring him.  Soo immature.  

Quoting lisamarie1265:

I think it's disgusting and inappropriate... You don't "flirt" with another woman in the company of your wife or EVER. What did he get married for.. He sounds like a creep and the wife is beaten down just my opinion. Sorry it's one thing to return a smile, or say hello, but a slap on the ass my husband would never tolerate and the oral gestures OMG I pity him if ken saw that.
    The gestures and flirting are so extremely childish sounds like stuff we did as teens....young teens to get attention.. He's an adult??? I agree with EireLass tell that creep to back the F up....

• enafaye
    by enafaye
    October 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Yuck, so would not want to be around that guy.  If you like his wife, then just make lunch dates or such with her, but whoa his actions are so not cool.

• homeskoolmama
    October 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM

that's why I said move on, as in away, get away from this guy...nasty

Quoting Esmrlda:

Yuck! I alawys think of Orgy when I think of swingers.

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I'd say he is being inappropriate but if they are swingers he is def. trying to get your attention. I'd move on! as in away

• nana9106
    October 6, 2012 at 8:44 AM
    Oh my!! Avoid them!

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN