Tween Titans

calsmom62
You know it 's the weekend....
November 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM
because the kids are up at 6 am full of energy. the other five days a week it takes an act of congress and engraved invitations to get them out of bed for school

Replies

• mumsy2three
    November 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM

LOL! true.

My 8 y/o takes forever to get ready for school in the morning but on the weekend he's up, dressed, and eating breakfast in a matter of minutes, lol.

• calsmom62
    November 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM
    apparently ds' friends are up too. Call of Duty is in full swing now in at least three of his buddies' houses too.
  • SahmTam
    by SahmTam
    November 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Seriously! lol My boys were up arguing at 5:15am. By the time I had been up for 2 hours IT WAS STILL DARK. Thanks kids.

• calsmom62
    November 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    The dark mornings are dreary.

Quoting SahmTam:

Seriously! lol My boys were up arguing at 5:15am. By the time I had been up for 2 hours IT WAS STILL DARK. Thanks kids.

• amonkeymom
    November 2, 2013 at 6:12 PM

LOL Isn't that just the truth! 

Did they get into any trouble this morning?

• calsmom62
    November 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    surprisingly not until I left to get my nails done. then instead of doing the yard work they spent all their energy fighting.

Quoting amonkeymom:

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I'm lucky- mine sleep in. The earliest any of them get up on Sat or Sun is around 8- I get ds1 up at 6:10 and the other 2 up at 7:30 on school mornings.

• calsmom62
    November 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    My kids pretty much go to sleep by 9 or ten at the latest on the weekends. If the stayed up later. they might sleep in later.

Quoting wakymom:

I'm lucky- mine sleep in. The earliest any of them get up on Sat or Sun is around 8- I get ds1 up at 6:10 and the other 2 up at 7:30 on school mornings.

• amonkeymom
    November 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Well of course!  lol

Quoting calsmom62:

surprisingly not until I left to get my nails done. then instead of doing the yard work they spent all their energy fighting.

Quoting amonkeymom:

• beerabitch69
    November 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM

mine are up around 11 or 12 on weekends.  

Tween Titans