Tween Titans

psych_mom
Room of the day-1/12
January 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Replies

• psych_mom
    January 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Although I do not like the color of the cabinets, I like that they are an unexpected color. I love the size of the stove and the tile back splash. My favorite thing is the floor. I really like that although there is a lot of space above the cabinets they didn't clutter it up with anything.

• wenchmommy381
    January 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM

This looks familiar... have you posted something similar?

I've always liked that treatment of the refrigerator door. I think Paula Deen has that in her kitchen. Since I don't much like stainless steel appliances, that softens the look instead of having a massive shiny door. 

• psych_mom
    January 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    I've posted a blue kitchen before but not one with green cabinets.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I've always liked that treatment of the refrigerator door. I think Paula Deen has that in her kitchen. Since I don't much like stainless steel appliances, that softens the look instead of having a massive shiny door. 

• wenchmommy381
    January 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM

It might be a mash-up of a couple kitchens. The blue kitchen didn't have a table for an island.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting wenchmommy381:

• psych_mom
    January 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    It did... it was the 1st kitchen I posted in this group.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

It might be a mash-up of a couple kitchens. The blue kitchen didn't have a table for an island.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting wenchmommy381:

• diaperstodating
    January 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I like it

• catngabsmom
    January 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM
    I would love this as my kitchen!!!! Though I am not in love with glass panes cabinet doors....too much pressure to keep the inside clean and neat!!
  • steelcrazy
    January 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I love the flooring and the stove.  I love the style of the cabinets, but am not a fan of colored cabinets, I prefer natural wood.  I do like the overall style of the room though.

• TwinSoccerMom
    January 12, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I like it a lot. The cabinets are a similar color to mine and I love the light color!

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    January 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    I do like it but it would be better with slightly darker green.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts