Tween Titans

psych_mom
Room of the day-1/12
January 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Replies

• psych_mom
    January 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Although I do not like the color of the cabinets, I like that they are an unexpected color. I love the size of the stove and the tile back splash. My favorite thing is the floor. I really like that although there is a lot of space above the cabinets they didn't clutter it up with anything.

• wenchmommy381
    January 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM

This looks familiar... have you posted something similar?

I've always liked that treatment of the refrigerator door. I think Paula Deen has that in her kitchen. Since I don't much like stainless steel appliances, that softens the look instead of having a massive shiny door. 

• psych_mom
    January 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    I've posted a blue kitchen before but not one with green cabinets.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I've always liked that treatment of the refrigerator door. I think Paula Deen has that in her kitchen. Since I don't much like stainless steel appliances, that softens the look instead of having a massive shiny door. 

• wenchmommy381
    January 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM

It might be a mash-up of a couple kitchens. The blue kitchen didn't have a table for an island.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting wenchmommy381:

• psych_mom
    January 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    It did... it was the 1st kitchen I posted in this group.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

It might be a mash-up of a couple kitchens. The blue kitchen didn't have a table for an island.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting wenchmommy381:

• diaperstodating
    January 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I like it

• catngabsmom
    January 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM
    I would love this as my kitchen!!!! Though I am not in love with glass panes cabinet doors....too much pressure to keep the inside clean and neat!!
  • steelcrazy
    January 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I love the flooring and the stove.  I love the style of the cabinets, but am not a fan of colored cabinets, I prefer natural wood.  I do like the overall style of the room though.

• TwinSoccerMom
    January 12, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I like it a lot. The cabinets are a similar color to mine and I love the light color!

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    January 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    I do like it but it would be better with slightly darker green.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN