December 31, 2012 at 11:57 PM

happy new year

Replies

• Cafe MichelleP
    January 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Happy New Year ladies!

• mommyto3bees
    January 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM

gotta grocery shop today, back to work tomorrow, hubbys birthday on the 26ths! our 4 year anniversary since we first got together tomorrow! on the 2nd! 

• steelcrazy
    January 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I'm having a hard time wrapping me brain around it being Tuesday.  It doesn't feel like a Tuesday to me at all.

• TempestRayne
    January 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    What a bizarre vacation. It was a mess of awesome and horrid.
  • TempestRayne
    January 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    My five year old was supposed to go see her dad, but ended up with the flu and vomiting so she couldn't. It took seventy dollars.to get her meds (tamiflu and an albuterol inhaler) which decimated my grocery budget. My mom gave me a wad of cash that ended up being enough to buy groceries AND pick up some extra gifts and stocking stuffers. My two year old ended up with some virus (not the flu) that gave him blisters in his mouth so all he wanted to do was nurse, and so me, the five year old and the two year old missed out on Christmas with my MIL, which upset the two year old very much (he loves his Nina).
  • TempestRayne
    January 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    We also had to bag our anniversary plans, and it was just crazy. The kids got lots of greatly gifts which made them happy. Since they were happy I was happy. My MIL gave me a $100 gift card to Dillard's that I am excited to use.
  • birdandchicks
    January 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    It's the calm before the storm. I expect January to be crazy busy.
  • SuperLooneyMom
    January 1, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    Happy new year
  • Barabell
    January 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Happy New Year!

• Barabell
    January 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I'm hoping that 2013 is a HUGE improvement of 2012.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts