Tween Titans

Barabell
New Year Plans?
December 31, 2012 at 10:18 AM

How are you planning to bring in the New Year?

Replies

• ashmac03
    December 31, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Our NYE pretty much revolves around food, lol.  My friend is coming over today and we're putting on a big dinner for our families so we can stay in tonight with the kids and not be out on the road with a bunch of drunk people.  We're having stuffed mushrooms. steak, shrimp, Caesar salad. twice baked potatoes and garlic bread.  For dessert we're going to do chocolate fondue.  Afterwards we'll probably play games.  

• wenchmommy381
    December 31, 2012 at 10:51 AM

We're skipping out on amateur night as well. Just a quiet dinner at home, and letting the kids stay up "as late as they want," meaning the oldest will make it to midnight, while the other 2 boys and the baby girl zonk out by 9pm. I bought some light hard apple cider, since no one else in my house drinks (or even likes fizzy drinks for that matter) and I don't need a big bottle of champagne or sparkling apple cider hanging around the house. 

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    December 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM

By staying home, watching the ball drop w/ the kids.

• TwinSoccerMom
    December 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM

The kids are having friends over to celebrate and spend the night.  DH and I don't really do anything much anymore.

• psych_mom
    December 31, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Nothing tonight. DH has to go to work early in the morning and then we are watching the UGA/Nebraska game together- DH and I are Husker fans and the 12 year old is a UGA fan. One of the very few times this game will happen.

• birdandchicks
    December 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    Currently working and dying to leave!

We are making your own pizza and movie night. The girls want to try to stay up stay up until midnight. We will see how long they make it.
  • Barabell
    December 31, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I'm working today too. It's a struggle. It's been a rough day. Can't wait until it's time to go home!!

Quoting birdandchicks:

We are making your own pizza and movie night. The girls want to try to stay up stay up until midnight. We will see how long they make it.

• birdandchicks
    December 31, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I finally left at 4:00.  Stinks to be one of the few people in the office.  Stinks even more if you have a ton to do while everyone else is chatting.  I need a different a career!

I hope you were able to leave a little early.

Quoting Barabell:

I'm working today too. It's a struggle. It's been a rough day. Can't wait until it's time to go home!!

Quoting birdandchicks:

• mary8801
    December 31, 2012 at 9:04 PM

We'll be at home watching the ball drop from Times Square, and having a glass or two of champagne at midnight.

• Lorelai_Nicole
    January 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    My kids had their friends over for a slumber party. Including my 3, there were 16 kids here last night. :) My BFF and a couple of DH's co-workers came over as well, and we watched movies and played games until around 2am.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN