Tween Titans

psych_mom
Room of the day- 12/14
December 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Replies

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    December 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I have mixed reactions on this.  On one hand, I really like the colors and the furniture (though I probably wouldn't buy it for myself).  I like the mirror actually.  On the other hand, the branches coming out of the tree doesn't look right.  I'm afraid someone would poke their eye out.

I also think it's trying to be modern but failing.

• Barabell
    December 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I reminds me of a room my grandparents might have decorated.

It looks very outdated to me and not my style.

• STKsMomma
    December 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

YUCK!!!!!!

• psych_mom
    December 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM

LOL.

Quoting STKsMomma:

YUCK!!!!!!

• psych_mom
    December 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

The branches are a little strange. Not sure what's up with that. Honestly it looks like some is trying to hard and totally missed what could have been a beautiful room.

Quoting M4LG5:

I have mixed reactions on this.  On one hand, I really like the colors and the furniture (though I probably wouldn't buy it for myself).  I like the mirror actually.  On the other hand, the branches coming out of the tree doesn't look right.  I'm afraid someone would poke their eye out.

I also think it's trying to be modern but failing.

• psych_mom
    December 13, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I think it is the wall paper that makes it feel outdated. It just gives the whole room a drab feel. If you place this same furniture in a feshly painted room and take that mirror and table out it would probably feel updated with traditional style furniture. But since it has the traditional style furniture that drabby paper makes it look and feel old.

Quoting Barabell:

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    December 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I think the picture on the wall also makes it look outdated.  If they changed the picture and added some designs to the pillows, it may actually look a litte bit better.

Quoting psych_mom:

I think it is the wall paper that makes it feel outdated. It just gives the whole room a drab feel. If you place this same furniture in a feshly painted room and take that mirror and table out it would probably feel updated with traditional style furniture. But since it has the traditional style furniture that drabby paper makes it look and feel old.

Quoting Barabell:

• psych_mom
    December 13, 2012 at 2:16 PM

That too- I hadn't even noticed the picture, lol.

Quoting M4LG5:

I think the picture on the wall also makes it look outdated.  If they changed the picture and added some designs to the pillows, it may actually look a litte bit better.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting Barabell:

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    December 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I'm not crazy about this one. What's with the chandelier behind the chair...odd!?

• catngabsmom
    December 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM
    I like it as it is now with the xmas decorations. With out, the room doesn't thrill me...

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN