Tween Titans

wenchmommy381
MEMORY LANE MONDAY: Report cards
November 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM

OK, let's have it... 

I know my kids got their report cards (and I am totally proud)... so how were yours back in the day? Favorite subject?

I remember that I used to kick ass at spelling even though I hated doing the homework.

Replies

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    November 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I was a good student....not great.  I exceled in spelling and math.  Writing was always my issue....always. 

• diaperstodating
    November 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    I got A's B's and C's. My favorite subject in elementary school was reading/ spelling. I hated middle school! My favorite subjects in high school were English and Science.
  • Reina13
    by Reina13
    November 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I usually did really well. HOWEVER all of my report cards had a notation on the back, something to the effect of "Reina is doing really well in class but she tends to be a chatterbox".  Every single report card, every single year...lol

• kmrtigger
    November 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I made straight A's all though school. Loved learning. And my boys are following in my footsteps. They all made straight A's as well.

I loved Art and English Literature.

• birdandchicks
    November 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I was a solid B student no matter how hard I tried. NEVER a behavior problem. 

My favorite report card was the year I got a U for unsatisfacotory in PE.  Seriously?  Who cares? Why even grade PE?  This attitude may have contributed to my U.  You think?

Following in my footsteps.  My twins are solid A - B students who also hate PE.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts