Tween Titans

wenchmommy381
MEMORY LANE MONDAY: Report cards
November 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM

OK, let's have it... 

I know my kids got their report cards (and I am totally proud)... so how were yours back in the day? Favorite subject?

I remember that I used to kick ass at spelling even though I hated doing the homework.

Replies

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    November 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I was a good student....not great.  I exceled in spelling and math.  Writing was always my issue....always. 

• diaperstodating
    November 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    I got A's B's and C's. My favorite subject in elementary school was reading/ spelling. I hated middle school! My favorite subjects in high school were English and Science.
  • Reina13
    by Reina13
    November 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I usually did really well. HOWEVER all of my report cards had a notation on the back, something to the effect of "Reina is doing really well in class but she tends to be a chatterbox".  Every single report card, every single year...lol

• kmrtigger
    November 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I made straight A's all though school. Loved learning. And my boys are following in my footsteps. They all made straight A's as well.

I loved Art and English Literature.

• birdandchicks
    November 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I was a solid B student no matter how hard I tried. NEVER a behavior problem. 

My favorite report card was the year I got a U for unsatisfacotory in PE.  Seriously?  Who cares? Why even grade PE?  This attitude may have contributed to my U.  You think?

Following in my footsteps.  My twins are solid A - B students who also hate PE.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN