Tween Titans

psych_mom
Tween Room of Day 11/15- another one for the moms :)
November 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Just so you ladies know, I will be throwing at least 2 rooms in a week for the moms to enjoy, not just rooms for our kids.

Replies

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    November 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM
    I love this bathroom. I could so see myself with some candles and a glass of Wine relaxing.
  • psych_mom
    November 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Me too :)

Quoting Lorena:

I love this bathroom. I could so see myself with some candles and a glass of Wine relaxing.

• Barabell
    November 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I love the natural lighting over the tub.

Very luxurious.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Meh, not my taste. It's all the curly-que bits- the overall vibe makes me feel like I have to be careful around everything, not relax.

• TwinSoccerMom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could enjoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

• psych_mom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I just want the tub in my bathroom. I had a claw foot tub in the b&b we stayed in on our anniversary trip this year and that thing ended up being huge. They look small in pictures, but in person they're very spacious.

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could ejoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    November 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I wouldn't want it for my everyday bathroom but would certainly love it for a B&B. 

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could ejoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    November 15, 2012 at 11:27 AM

If I had a big bathroom like that just for me, I can see myself getting a BOTTLE of wine, locking the door, and pretending i'm not home. 

Quoting Lorena:

• diaperstodating
    November 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    Yes
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    November 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    Lol I was thinking bottle but wrote glass lol!

Quoting M4LG5:

If I had a big bathroom like that just for me, I can see myself getting a BOTTLE of wine, locking the door, and pretending i'm not home. 

Quoting Lorena:

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN