Tween Titans

M4LG5
"Parenthood" anyone?
by M4LG5
October 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM

does anyone watch it?

What do you think about this season so far?

Replies

• birdandchicks
    October 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I'm watching it. 

I don't like the Christina cancer story line at all. 

The rest of it has been pretty good.

• catngabsmom
    October 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM

i can't stop crying when i watch it this season!! but i love the show!

• countrymomma81
    October 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

No. We don't have much time for tv. I record tons of shows on the DVR but half of them get deleted before we get a chance to watch them. 

• steelcrazy
    October 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

My dvr is set to record the series.  I'm slightly behind on watching it though.  I'm really not sure if I like Ray Romano on there or not yet.  The cancer story line is sad and makes me wonder if it isn't a ratings ploy as it doesn't seem to serve much purpose to me.

• kmrtigger
    October 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM

It's something I wanted to watch but missed when it originally came on. I keep meaning to check netflix to see if they have the series on there yet, to watch and see how I like it.

• Barabell
    October 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quoting kmrtigger:

It's something I wanted to watch but missed when it originally came on. I keep meaning to check netflix to see if they have the series on there yet, to watch and see how I like it.

It is on Netflix instant view. I think it could be on Hulu too, but I can't remember. We watched the 1st episode on instant view or on Hulu, and I liked it. But we moved on to other shows and I forgot to go back.

• wenchmommy381
    October 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I didn't jump on this bandwagon when it started, but I get very curious about what is happening... maybe I should find the old episodes. 

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    October 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I started about halfway into the 1st season.  I don't like how the kids talk to their parents on there....but I guess it's realistic....maybe a little too far.  Overall, i do like the show.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I didn't jump on this bandwagon when it started, but I get very curious about what is happening... maybe I should find the old episodes. 

• jclovinlife
    October 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    I love this show, I cry every episode.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN