Tween Titans

kmrtigger
Those with Tween Boys..
October 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM

What magazines do they get or enjoy reading?

Replies

• kmrtigger
    October 7, 2012 at 5:24 PM

My boys enjoy The Lego Magazine. It's free for the moment. And they love Zoo Books.

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    October 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    I used to get Highlights, but he doesn't read them. They're just sitting there. He's just recently started enjoying reading though.
  • LucyHarper
    October 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM

We don't subscribe to any magazines besides National Geographic, they read that, and they'll read the science and car magazines at the library. They are mainly book readers.

• LostTheSlipper
    October 7, 2012 at 8:04 PM

He was getting Clubhouse for awhile. He enjoyed that. He also likes Lego Magazine and often gets out old Highlights ones from the library.

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    October 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    Boys life, Lego, National Geographic for kids.
  • cocoroo
    by cocoroo
    October 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    My son doesn't read magazines. He reads a lot of books though.
  • brandi185
    October 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM

my boys get the lego magazibe.  it's free for 2 years.  i am pretty sure it's always free but you have to re-sign up every 2 years.  we have been getting it for 3 to 5 years and haven't had to pay.  my boys also get boy's life magazine.  they get it free through scouting and really enjoy it.  we also get game informer for free with our gamestop rewards card that is like $12 or $14 a year.

• MomE3
    by MomE3
    October 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    My son gets Natl Geographic and Sports Illustrated for Kids He also likes his dad's Truck and 4x4 mags
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    October 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Ds2 gets Lego magazine and Boy's Life.

Tween Titans

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts