Happy Homeschoolers

littleshaqma
I am a very busy mom new business owner, need info on H.S ASAP
February 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Replies

• leighp1
    by leighp1
    February 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM

We would need a little more info.  How old are your children?  What kind of H.S are you looking for?  Secular, non-Secular, unschooling, online?  There are so many options it's hard to give you info.

• jellybeans5
    February 5, 2013 at 6:46 AM

What state are you in ? What ages are your children ? Are you homeschooling temporarily, or are you wanting to home school until high school or graduation ?

How much do you know already ? Do you have a goal in mind ? What method of homeschooling are you interested in ? School at home with text books ? Relaxed homeschooling or unschooling ?

Where are you right now ? What kind of information do you need ? Laws ? Curriculum ? Where to get stuff?

• tuffymama
    February 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    Are you a WAHM? Do you feel comfortable with building your own curriculum? Unschooling? Or will you be shopping for a package?
  • DyslexiaParent
    February 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Just going to post a note so I get notified if there is any additional info.  I think the prior three posters have asked the important questions up front!  Figure I might have some input or be of some help if the situation involves any kind of learning disabilities or removal from public school... BEEN THERE DONE THAT! ;-)

Happy Homeschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN