Exclusively Pumping Mommies!

NannytoMom2012
Thrush?
January 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I think I may have thrush and need to get to the doc but can't yet. I EP now due to BF issues and I am using prescribed nipple cream I had left over from before to try to help if it is thrush. My question is if it is thrush can it be passed through BM given in a bottle to my baby? She is fussing through her bottles and not wanting to eat but she is also teething and tbh she bites when I try to lol in her mouth lol (I think it soothes her) so I can't see if she has white stuff. It could be the teeth but I was just thinking this morning it could be thrush. Any experience with this ladies?

Replies

• Loralismommy224
    January 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM

BUMP!

Sorry I don't have any experience with this, but you can try the breast feeding group, cause I'm sure those ladies will have answers for you if we don't. GL!
  • Bethbeth
    January 18, 2013 at 10:43 PM

When I had thrush I just called my OB office and talked to the nurse and she got the Dr to send in a perscription for me. I didn't even have to go in.

You could always call the nurse at your pediatrion office to ask about thrush with the baby.

Exclusively Pumping Mommies!