Potty Training Support

Annasmommy2006
Hey all
July 15, 2008 at 11:25 PM
 Hey all,
    I need help with potty training my 2 year baby girl. She knows when she has to go potty but she dosent want to go on the potty what do i do? I have her in pull ups and she just gose in them and thinks it is funny! But she ran into the bathroom or her bedroom and goes in her pull up..But when she rans into the bathroom i go in there with her..And i put her on there.But she sit on the potty for like 5 mins and nothing and when i put the pull ups on her she goes in them! What do i do? Me and my Bf don't know what to do about it..We were taking her in the bathroom ever hour. And there was nothing! She didn't have to go! So what do you guys think! If i am not on here you can IM me on aim..My name is Annasmommy412@aol.com...
plz i need help!

Replies

• landansmommy87
    July 16, 2008 at 2:15 AM
    Maybe try running some water when she sits on the potty that might stimulate her to go and if she does go make a HUGE deal about it maybe do a potty dance and clap and say yay and maybe give her a little treat or something.You may wanna try putting a seat on the big toilet.My ds seems to go better on the big potty with a seat on it.You need to get rid of the pullups all together and put her in panties.She wont like it if she pees in there and maybe that will modivate her to go in the potty.Probaly the reason she goes in her pullup is because they are basically like diapers she cant feel the wetness and so therefore she thinks its funny.If that doesent work then maybe try the 3 day method i have explained it in the post that says a little about the 3 day method.Then again she may just not be ready but i would definitly try those two options.Good luck and keep us updated
  • mom2averal
    July 19, 2008 at 11:30 PM
    I agree with the pp my dd was also in pull ups and used them just like diapers. I put her in cloth unders and she did really well. Of course there are some accidents but she did not like it at all and was pretty quick to learn. Patience was a big thing too. Never force her and always praise her. Good luck!
  • masonsmommy107
    July 22, 2008 at 1:17 PM

i sit my son on the potty for 15 mins and run water while he's sitting there and it works every time try that good luck with your baby girl

Potty Training Support