Potty Training Support

Summerjas
My son is 4...
April 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My son is 4 years old and when he take a nap he does not hold his pee. He has goes #2 just fine he knows when he has to go and do that. But when it come to going #1 he cant hold it. I have done everything but take him to the Dr.  What alse can i do?

Replies

• jenniferlee_12
    April 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Is it only at nap or bedtime? He might need some more time for his body to mature. You can try limiting fluids  before nap and bed and see if that helps.

• Wendsdy
    by Wendsdy
    April 30, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I have the same problem with my 4 1/2 year old daughter. I'm still trying to find the words to use with her to explain the feeling of having to go.  People here at CafeMom had a good point, they are so used to being wet, its normal to them.  My daughter does have a possible medical issue but it isn't all the possible constent leak but in her case, its just being lazy. When I ask her why she goes in her pull up, she tells me she is "too busy" I thought it would be easier to potty train her the older she got the more she can understand. I think its actually harder.  Good Luck!

• ccjennings
    May 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

well my oldest had that problem he was constantly wetting the bed and having accidents during the day as well so we took him to the doctor and we found out he has a renal reflex so he is on antibiotics for that and it works great for him he isnt having anymore accident..  I hope it gets better for you

Potty Training Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts