Potty Training Support

LOVES67
Please Help...
by LOVES67
April 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Help Me Please, he was doing fine going potty, then he stoped now he won't go in the potty, what can I do, just wait again, his going to Preschool on Aug. need to have him train...

Replies

• jenniferlee_12
    April 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM

What worked to start with? I would start from the beginning with whatever worked the first time. Good luck!

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    April 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Thanks...

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

What worked to start with? I would start from the beginning with whatever worked the first time. Good luck!

• Wendsdy
    by Wendsdy
    April 10, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My 4 1/2 year old still isn't trained so I'm not the best one to give advice.  What got her motivated for a while was a sticker chart or a prize box with dollar toys in it.   The sticker chart had boxes across and if she filled up all those boxes, I put a sticker of a prize at the end.  One was a trip to the park or pet store (she loves to look at the fish)  One was a trip to a restaraunt (can be fast food, kids don't care) Something cheap for you but something for them to work towards.  If my Daughter pooped in her pull up, I would take a sticker off her chart. It only took once doing that and she hasn't pooped in her pull ups again. I just wish that would have worked with the peeing. Good Luck!

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    April 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I have try so many things, and nothing a friend said he probably got scare of something I tell him but he says nothing.. I'm just gonna keep trying hope his ready by Aug. when schools starts...

Potty Training Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN