Potty Training Support

LOVES67
Please Help...
by LOVES67
April 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Help Me Please, he was doing fine going potty, then he stoped now he won't go in the potty, what can I do, just wait again, his going to Preschool on Aug. need to have him train...

Replies

• jenniferlee_12
    April 7, 2012 at 1:29 PM

What worked to start with? I would start from the beginning with whatever worked the first time. Good luck!

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    April 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Thanks...

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

What worked to start with? I would start from the beginning with whatever worked the first time. Good luck!

• Wendsdy
    by Wendsdy
    April 10, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My 4 1/2 year old still isn't trained so I'm not the best one to give advice.  What got her motivated for a while was a sticker chart or a prize box with dollar toys in it.   The sticker chart had boxes across and if she filled up all those boxes, I put a sticker of a prize at the end.  One was a trip to the park or pet store (she loves to look at the fish)  One was a trip to a restaraunt (can be fast food, kids don't care) Something cheap for you but something for them to work towards.  If my Daughter pooped in her pull up, I would take a sticker off her chart. It only took once doing that and she hasn't pooped in her pull ups again. I just wish that would have worked with the peeing. Good Luck!

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    April 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I have try so many things, and nothing a friend said he probably got scare of something I tell him but he says nothing.. I'm just gonna keep trying hope his ready by Aug. when schools starts...

Potty Training Support