Potty Training Support

Babyblueyes24
UGH I hate potty training!!!!!
April 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Im so ready to throw in the towel and send my daughter to my sisters until she is fully potty trained. We do great for awhile and then she decides to go backwards. She fights me when I take her to the bathroom cause its not "her" idea. She peed in about 5 pairs of pants today and twice on her bed. And pooped twice on her bedroom floor. All in one day. She now hates to have her diaper on when she poops but does it on the floor. Im so completely frustrated right now. In a few years when she is all potty trained I will be laughing at it but right now im so pissed.

Replies

• mommaofemma
    April 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM

How old is she? My dd will be 3 next month and wants NO part of it :(

• bethanyb0325
    April 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM

This is why Im holding back from starting, my son will be 3 on the 9th.. 

• Babyblueyes24
    April 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM

She will be 3 on the 19th. She does great for awhile then she decides she doesnt want to. She fights me. I cant tell if she is doin it deliberatly or what.

• jenniferlee_12
    April 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I would try to find a new approach. Maybe a game or toy that she gets for being accident free.

• ClaribelC
    April 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    i hate it too
  • haileysmom15
    April 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I agree with another post try another approach.. games worked very well with my oldest actually I would give her a hersey kiss everytime she would pee on the potty and if anything that helped her... Maybe giving her something she really enjoys thats small of course for staying accident free or for going on the potty maybe she will just want to go on the potty if only for the treats but evenutaully it becomes second nature to go on the potty.. Good luck im right there with you my daughter is 26 months now and is having no part of potty training.. many accidents happening over here :(

Potty Training Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN