Potty Training Support

Poed0216
3 day potty training?
March 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Has anyone had success with this? Not quite sure what is the exact process but I really need to try it! DS is 2 (3 on July 24) and not trained. For a while he was excited to go in the potty every time I put him on. Now he wants no part of it at all . I keep trying the underwear but he just pees right in them even after I sit him on the potty.
Can anyone tell me more about the 3 day program? Tried to look it up on here but the two threads I found are locked?

Replies

• CreziaMommyTo2
    March 24, 2012 at 9:55 AM

my DD who will be 3 July 12th is NO where near potty trained either.. i am going to wait till shes ready.  i have the pdf file for the book, PM me with your email if you want it.  i am not going to try it till the summer

• ecp2009
    by ecp2009
    March 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

They actually only recommend doing this with children aged 15 to 26 months.  After this age, they don't really care if they pee in there pants or not...or so I have heard..

• bethanyb0325
    March 24, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I have friends that have used this method, and they said it was hard and wish they would have never done it. My doctor told me your kid will tell you when they are ready, and if you try when they are not ready, it can cause many problems. 

• LovesFredric
    March 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    Good luck if you try it & let us know how it goes!!
  • Paigesmommy78
    March 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM

hey whould u mind is i PM u my email address could u send it to me too thanks

Quoting teeloffel:

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the 3 day potty training method. :)

• Paigesmommy78
    March 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM

thanks

Quoting teeloffel:

Go for it. I'll send it right over! :)

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

hey whould u mind is i PM u my email address could u send it to me too thanks

Quoting teeloffel:

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the 3 day potty training method. :)

• jenniferlee_12
    March 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Let us know how it goes. It is so nice of you ladies to offer her the PDF of it.

• amv48836
    March 26, 2012 at 2:18 AM

could you send me the pdf, I have a 3 almost 4 year old who knows when she has to go, how to go when she goes in her pants, and is just lazy, I have heard of it but couldn't find it..

• malibushylah
    June 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

THIS WORKS!!!  Please please put faith and trust in it.  For those who say it doesn't work, its because you didn't follow the directions - consistency is KEY.  I followed EXACTLY what she said to do and my son (who was 30 mo at the time) got it in 24 hours.  True, they will let you know when they are ready.  My son showed interest in the potty we bought him several months ago.  We put it in the bathroom when he was about 2 and introduced it to him.  He liked to sit on it and that was it.  He was afraid of it.  We didn't push the issue.  After he saw us using the "big potty" he was interested in his potty.  And thats how we got started on the 3 day training.  I made it fun, and encouraging and a great positive experience for him.  Got it down in 3 days total.  Its been 2 months and he has had maybe 2 accidents.  All kids are different.  The bottom line is that you must be positive, show lots of love and make it a wonderful experience for them.

• Poed0216
    June 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    I posted that a while ago but I did use the method and your right, it did work! He's been fully trained for a while now. Thanks though!

Quoting malibushylah:

THIS WORKS!!!  Please please put faith and trust in it.  For those who say it doesn't work, its because you didn't follow the directions - consistency is KEY.  I followed EXACTLY what she said to do and my son (who was 30 mo at the time) got it in 24 hours.  True, they will let you know when they are ready.  My son showed interest in the potty we bought him several months ago.  We put it in the bathroom when he was about 2 and introduced it to him.  He liked to sit on it and that was it.  He was afraid of it.  We didn't push the issue.  After he saw us using the "big potty" he was interested in his potty.  And thats how we got started on the 3 day training.  I made it fun, and encouraging and a great positive experience for him.  Got it down in 3 days total.  Its been 2 months and he has had maybe 2 accidents.  All kids are different.  The bottom line is that you must be positive, show lots of love and make it a wonderful experience for them.

Potty Training Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN