Potty Training Support

Poed0216
3 day potty training?
March 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Has anyone had success with this? Not quite sure what is the exact process but I really need to try it! DS is 2 (3 on July 24) and not trained. For a while he was excited to go in the potty every time I put him on. Now he wants no part of it at all . I keep trying the underwear but he just pees right in them even after I sit him on the potty.
Can anyone tell me more about the 3 day program? Tried to look it up on here but the two threads I found are locked?

Replies

• wischeese1
    July 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM

OK DS , Is almost 3 year-old  when my son was potty training we took him in the bathroom everytime we went. But this is so different my kids were trained by age 13months. but my granddaughter is a joke she yell,crying, screaming having a fit. We try these pull-up but i think they are a joke. For one she yell potty after she go pee and the mother approve all of this but me no way i am losing my mine.

Sincerely

mitzi Havlik

wischeese1@yahoo.com

• niehoff9
    July 6, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I read up on the 3 day method and did it also, we are only on day 5 so I can't say she is fully "trained" but we have had 2 days with dry panties all day (still wearing pullups at nap and bedtime though).  I am not ready to say she has it 100% and we will be moving in 3 weeks and I am fully aware that we may go backwards for a while.  My DD is 3 (turned June 2) and has been in pull ups for 5 months and using the potty 50% of the time.

• Prayin4Serenity
    July 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    Someone please email me the 3 day method. Erinbrooks686@gmail.com
  • djsmommy129
    July 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

My son is 3 1/2 he just finally learned the feeling, but will only go when I bring him to the potty, occasionally he'll tell me, but he's still going in his pants. He did good for a week, then he regressed,  I don't want to yell at him and cause more problems, but I really wish he would just tell me when he has to go.  IF someone could email me the 3 day training I'd appreciate it.  Thank you so much, you ladies are awesome!

• MissP88
    by MissP88
    July 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM

could you please email the 3 day method? janet_pena88@yahoo.com

Quoting teeloffel:

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the 3 day potty training method. :)

• Harm-aysa
    July 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    My 3 y/o used to go pee in the potty. Byt we've regressed lately. Can someone send it to me??? Harmonymarie09@Gmail.com
  • craftygrl
    August 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Could somebody please share with me what the 3 day potty training is?  I'm trying to potty train my 3 yr. old foster daughter.

• shafford
    August 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

for us the three day training was every 15 mins I put her on the potty.... It has to be every 15 mins(not including sleep). So if you do this you need to make sure you have nothing to do for the next three days..... worked well for us....

• Izzy_pop
    September 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hi I am new at this and I am looking for potty training support towould you be willing to send me that three day guide as well?

Quoting teeloffel:

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the 3 day potty training method. :)

• Mommy2x1207
    September 28, 2012 at 10:46 AM
    Can you please email me the 3 day method
    scooley0810@ymail.com

Potty Training Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts