Potty Training Support

Poed0216
3 day potty training?
March 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Has anyone had success with this? Not quite sure what is the exact process but I really need to try it! DS is 2 (3 on July 24) and not trained. For a while he was excited to go in the potty every time I put him on. Now he wants no part of it at all . I keep trying the underwear but he just pees right in them even after I sit him on the potty.
Can anyone tell me more about the 3 day program? Tried to look it up on here but the two threads I found are locked?

Replies

• rash232
    by rash232
    January 15, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    Can u send me the pdf also?
    Rash232@yahoo.com

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

hey whould u mind is i PM u my email address could u send it to me too thanks

Quoting teeloffel:

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the 3 day potty training method. :)

• ClassyMom619
    February 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Can you please send it to me? I would love to give it a try, my lo is 16 months. I will pm you! Thanks in advance :)

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

my DD who will be 3 July 12th is NO where near potty trained either.. i am going to wait till shes ready.  i have the pdf file for the book, PM me with your email if you want it.  i am not going to try it till the summer

• momtoMandC
    February 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I am not trying to boast so if it comes out that way I am extremely sorry... I have a 7 and 1 year old. My 7 yr old was fairly quick at learning, he learned by watching his dad go to the bathroom he wanted nothing to do with the potty seat and learned how to pee standing up...

My 1 yr old.... I am teaching him now and it has been a journey... He hates diapers so I decided that since he hated it so much maybe I should try. He took to it real good and he actually uses the potty and the toilet seat. I think the one thing that has really taught him that he needs to use the toilet is that I keep the under-wears on him after he pees for a little bit so that he sees that peeing on himself makes him feel icky. Unfortunately his is sick so the journey is paused for the moment

• parentalrights1
    March 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    I don't know what that process is, but hat I did only took a day or two.

I pretty much kept my son naked. It felt like housebreaking a pet for a bit but it worked.

I put him on the potty every thirty minutes to try and get him to unintentionally go so that I could praise and reward him when he did. If caught him starting to pee in the middle of the room, I put him on the potty and told him "we pee in the potty." If he pooped, I would take some toilet paper and pick it up, then lead him to the potty and watch me put it in and say "poopie goes in the potty". By the next day or so he started to recognize the feeling. Pooping took a little longer to control, but he was making the effort.

Pretty much got it in a couple days. Just needed to perfect it over the course of the next week to handle nighttime and accidents
  • alwayzsmiling82
    April 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM

if anyone wants to share this with me I would love it!! Rachel_stuebing@yahoo.com

• rocrobin90
    April 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Would someone mind sending me the 3 day potty training. My son will be 3 in may. He goes in his big boy underwear, his diaper and pull up. Sometimes he lets me know when he wants a diaper change after he already went potty in his diaper. My email is rocrobin90@yahoo.com thank u.

• TwiMari2010
    September 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Does anyone have the PDF they are passing around? My email is mondaychi11@yahoo.com please help a mama out. I feel like I've tried everything :( 

Potty Training Support