Potty Training Support

Cafe Jenn
Welcome! Get started here...
August 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• lovemygirls2007
    August 5, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Hi. My name is Bonnie. I am a stay at home mom to 3 children. My daughter Tatum is 9 years old, my other daughter Destinee is 4 years old and my son Jacob will be 3 in October. I am currently trying to potty train Jacob but it isn't as easy as it was with my girls. I am so glad there is a group like this to help.

• LovesFredric
    August 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM
    Hi - I'm Amanda, mom to Fredric (4yr) & Irina (9mo). I live in Nebraska with my husband of 7 years and work full time in accounting. Fredric is potty trained and Irina will go on the potty chair most times I sit her on it. I'm pretty much an internet addict, but also love crochet, running, crafting, pretending to garden, & being silly with my family.
  • bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 7, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Welcome Bonnie!

Quoting lovemygirls2007:

Hi. My name is Bonnie. I am a stay at home mom to 3 children. My daughter Tatum is 9 years old, my other daughter Destinee is 4 years old and my son Jacob will be 3 in October. I am currently trying to potty train Jacob but it isn't as easy as it was with my girls. I am so glad there is a group like this to help.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 7, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Hi Amanda!

Quoting LovesFredric:

Hi - I'm Amanda, mom to Fredric (4yr) & Irina (9mo). I live in Nebraska with my husband of 7 years and work full time in accounting. Fredric is potty trained and Irina will go on the potty chair most times I sit her on it. I'm pretty much an internet addict, but also love crochet, running, crafting, pretending to garden, & being silly with my family.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Hi, I'm Brooke, 40 y/o mom to three amazing boys (7 1/2, 4 1/2, and 25 months). I live in NJ! I'm so happy to be a part of this group!

• abellona
    August 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Hello, I'm Savanna, I'm a 26 year old mother to a 16 month old son and have another boy due Jan 31:) I'm happy to join this group

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    August 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Welcome Savanna!

Quoting abellona:

Hello, I'm Savanna, I'm a 26 year old mother to a 16 month old son and have another boy due Jan 31:) I'm happy to join this group

• LovesFredric
    August 7, 2011 at 9:45 PM
    Welcome Bonnie :-D

Quoting lovemygirls2007:

• LovesFredric
    August 7, 2011 at 9:46 PM
    Welcome Savannah :-D

Quoting abellona:

• LovesFredric
    August 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM
    Lol HI :-)

Quoting bhwrn1:

Hi, I'm Brooke, 40 y/o mom to three amazing boys (7 1/2, 4 1/2, and 25 months). I live in NJ! I'm so happy to be a part of this group!

Potty Training Support