Potty Training Support

Cafe Jenn
Welcome! Get started here...
August 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• Ashlynn21
    February 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM

hello everyone!

im Ashlynn, i have a 2 year old that just wants nothing to do with the potty can any one help??

• Godspitgrl
    February 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM
    Quoting Ashlynn21:

hello everyone!

im Ashlynn, i have a 2 year old that just wants nothing to do with the potty can any one help??

Welcome Ashlynn! There is lots of gret advice here be sure and look around and if you have specific questions or can post things you have tried we would be glad to help.
  • Cafe Kelly
    February 29, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hi welcome to the group!

welcome

Quoting Ashlynn21:

hello everyone!

• RacinMomma87
    March 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    Hi I'm Kelly I'm a stay at home mom and mother too an almost 3 year old boy and a 19 month old girl there both interested in potty training but not as much as I would like. I'm very happy to have found this group.
  • abra
    by abra
    March 1, 2012 at 3:04 PM
    Welcome to the group!!! Do they have any books or dvds on potty training to help them get excited about it?

Quoting RacinMomma87:

Hi I'm Kelly I'm a stay at home mom and mother too an almost 3 year old boy and a 19 month old girl there both interested in potty training but not as much as I would like. I'm very happy to have found this group.
  • mega_sc
    by mega_sc
    March 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Hello! My name is Megan, 27 (on the 17th) Mom of 2. I live in SC, and I can't wait to jump inot this group~!

• jenniferlee_12
    March 2, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Welcome!!

Quoting mega_sc:

Hello! My name is Megan, 27 (on the 17th) Mom of 2. I live in SC, and I can't wait to jump inot this group~!

• Godspitgrl
    March 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM
    Quoting RacinMomma87:

Welcome Kelly!
  • Godspitgrl
    March 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM
    Quoting mega_sc:

Welcome Megan!
  • Bambi5826
    March 3, 2012 at 1:46 PM

HI, my name is Stacey, I'm from southeast Michigan. I've just started training my 20 month old daughter, who seemed into training, but on day 2, seems like she could care less >.< Came back to Cafemom to find a group just like this to get hints and tips, and just general support :)

Potty Training Support