Potty Training Support

Cafe Jenn
Welcome! Get started here...
August 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• LadyNewton
    May 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hi I'm trying to potty train my step son rell he is 2 years old and it's very hard for me to potty train him anyone have any advice for me.

• jennie918
    May 21, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Hey....thank you for this post!!!  Im new to this site and I have no idea how to start a post.  LoL...I am so anxious to get started and meet new moms  <3

• mattandkamsmom
    September 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Need some tips on Potty Training a lil girl new to having to potty train a girl since I have 2 boys the lil girl belongs to my boyfriend but I treat her like shes my own

• zolu
    by zolu
    October 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    Hi im nikki! I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls zoey is 17 months and luka is 4 months! Ive been with my wonderful husband for 2 years! Im new to cafemom and looking forward to making some new friends!!

Potty Training Support