* 24/7 CHAT 4 MOMS

Spitfirre
Am I wrong???
February 4, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I let my son and his gf use my jumper for there baby, when they was done with it, they throw it outside in the snow. I wasn't happy about it being thrown outside. Tonight they wanted to use my high chair, I told them they could use it but I asked her plz don't throw it out, and it does have the cover but I have it packed away cuz I didn't want it stained when I was using it and (I thought it was easier to wash the high chair without the cover). She got made and said she thought I said she ruined it. I told her no that isn't what I was saying. But she is still made at me and don't want nothing to do with me. Was I wrong??

Replies

• MixedCooke
    February 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

No, they didnt care of something of yours the first time around, so this time you were more specific in how you wanted things they were borrowing to be handled.  I dont think you were wrong, she was wrong for just tossing your stuff out in the snow!  I would also have her pay to replace it!

• divadiane55
    February 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I don't think you were wrong to get upset about her throwing it in the snow, but my question is; why does it matter what happens to the high-chair, when you said you don't want it anyway?  Unless the items is use for your memorable occassions,  and you plan to keep them forever,  I  say get over it.

• sroddy1087
    February 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM

No you are not wrong. If it's yours, whoever you let borrow it should take care of it. That's called respect and common courtesy. She has no reason to be mad. 

* 24/7 CHAT 4 MOMS

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN