* 24/7 CHAT 4 MOMS

Spitfirre
Am I wrong???
February 4, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I let my son and his gf use my jumper for there baby, when they was done with it, they throw it outside in the snow. I wasn't happy about it being thrown outside. Tonight they wanted to use my high chair, I told them they could use it but I asked her plz don't throw it out, and it does have the cover but I have it packed away cuz I didn't want it stained when I was using it and (I thought it was easier to wash the high chair without the cover). She got made and said she thought I said she ruined it. I told her no that isn't what I was saying. But she is still made at me and don't want nothing to do with me. Was I wrong??

Replies

• MixedCooke
    February 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

No, they didnt care of something of yours the first time around, so this time you were more specific in how you wanted things they were borrowing to be handled.  I dont think you were wrong, she was wrong for just tossing your stuff out in the snow!  I would also have her pay to replace it!

• divadiane55
    February 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I don't think you were wrong to get upset about her throwing it in the snow, but my question is; why does it matter what happens to the high-chair, when you said you don't want it anyway?  Unless the items is use for your memorable occassions,  and you plan to keep them forever,  I  say get over it.

• sroddy1087
    February 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM

No you are not wrong. If it's yours, whoever you let borrow it should take care of it. That's called respect and common courtesy. She has no reason to be mad. 

* 24/7 CHAT 4 MOMS