KENTUCKY MOMS

chelsea.welsea
Lexington KY mom looking for friends
May 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to this site. I have been living in Kentucky for quite some time, but I haven't made any friends. I'm going through a separation, so I could really use some, and all of the friends I have are back home in Virginia. I am a student at UK and my son is five. He is my world, so I'm looking for other moms who are great parents. Being 24 with a five year old, I don't meet a lot of women my age who take their children seriously.

Replies

• nikkita311
    May 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM

i live in lawrenceburg ky which is in anderson county but i do go to lexing to the doctors.am a stay at home mom of an nine year old.

• MrsClowers859
    June 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM

hey

First I want to applaud you for taking being a mother seriously. I know so many young girls with kids that think children are fun toys to dress up and play with and aren't really raising them. I live in Lexington and I have 2 boys 4 & 5 and a daughter 10. The 4 year old in my step son so we see him durning visitation. Do you know what school your son is going to yet? Oh yeah did I mention I live in Lexington?

KENTUCKY MOMS