KENTUCKY MOMS

chelsea.welsea
Lexington KY mom looking for friends
May 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to this site. I have been living in Kentucky for quite some time, but I haven't made any friends. I'm going through a separation, so I could really use some, and all of the friends I have are back home in Virginia. I am a student at UK and my son is five. He is my world, so I'm looking for other moms who are great parents. Being 24 with a five year old, I don't meet a lot of women my age who take their children seriously.

Replies

• nikkita311
    May 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM

i live in lawrenceburg ky which is in anderson county but i do go to lexing to the doctors.am a stay at home mom of an nine year old.

• MrsClowers859
    June 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM

hey

First I want to applaud you for taking being a mother seriously. I know so many young girls with kids that think children are fun toys to dress up and play with and aren't really raising them. I live in Lexington and I have 2 boys 4 & 5 and a daughter 10. The 4 year old in my step son so we see him durning visitation. Do you know what school your son is going to yet? Oh yeah did I mention I live in Lexington?

KENTUCKY MOMS

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN