Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight

CJM_SHM
I lost 30 lbs :)
by CJM_SHM
April 21 at 4:10 PM

Since November! It wasn't easy or a quick fix. It isn't a fad diet, or even a diet at all! I've completely changed the way I live- my lifestyle. And it works! I treat my body well, feed it good foods, and it naturally maintains the weight I SHOULD be. I'm helping others too :) Teaching them how to eat, what to eat, offering support and guidance daily. I'd love to help you, if you are looking for extra support.

Replies

• 3Monsters699
    April 22 at 2:40 AM
    Amazing!
  • mommietwobe
    April 22 at 5:24 AM
    You look awesome. I'm trying to lose weight after 3 kids and I feel like it's impossible. I sometimes feel I have the flab of skin vs being fat but still it all needs to go. I'm trying to start exercise but with a 4,1.5 and 4 month old it's hard but I'm ready to make a big change and over all change my health. Please let me know what to do.
  • CJM_SHM
    by CJM_SHM
    April 22 at 7:42 PM

I hear you! I seriously do! I have a 9 year old autistic son, 7 year old daughter, and a 2 year old daughter who literally turned in to a monster the day she turned 2! LOL And I babysit a 4 month old! Some days it's overwhelming. 

The first step- believing you are worth it! You are worth the time, energy, and possibly money it takes to be happy and healthy.  Last night, my 2 year old didn't sleep well. She has a runny nose and cough and was up and down all night! The last thing I wanted to do this morning was workout! But I also knew that if I made the time to workout, I would feel better! I would have more energy, be more motivated, and be less crabby. So I just did it and it felt amazing!

The second step- this is important! Find me on FB! https://www.facebook.com/sara.weirmartinez

I can do so much more for you from there :) 

Quoting mommietwobe: You look awesome. I'm trying to lose weight after 3 kids and I feel like it's impossible. I sometimes feel I have the flab of skin vs being fat but still it all needs to go. I'm trying to start exercise but with a 4,1.5 and 4 month old it's hard but I'm ready to make a big change and over all change my health. Please let me know what to do.

Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts