Slow Cookin' Moms

gemmy612
Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)
June 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

Replies

• ChelsieAMH
    February 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Hi there everyone my name is Chelsie. I just joined. I love to cook things in my crock pot and need some new recipes.  I am 27, married to my hubby John for over 5 years and we have a little boy named Patrick who we just adore and he is almost 5. I work outside the home almost full time but not quite, and I am going to school to get my Bachelors in Business Administration. Looking forward to getting to know you. 

• LadyJaneof3
    February 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Quoting ChelsieAMH:

Hi there everyone my name is Chelsie. I just joined. I love to cook things in my crock pot and need some new recipes.  I am 27, married to my hubby John for over 5 years and we have a little boy named Patrick who we just adore and he is almost 5. I work outside the home almost full time but not quite, and I am going to school to get my Bachelors in Business Administration. Looking forward to getting to know you. 

how are youWelcome to the group!  I'm so glad you're here.

• VisionSeeker
    April 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Hi I'm CiCi (aka Cheryl).  I love my crockpots.  Which is a good thing since I depend on them to put a meal out on the table for my very active family.  I have 3 kids that range in ages 4-11 1/2.  I work full time outside the home and try to keep busy with hobbies etc.  I'm so glad I found this group!!!!

• DnSnEsMommy
    December 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi I'm Carol.  I'm a SAHM of three wonderful children.  I LOVE MY CROCKPOT!!!!  Seriously I don't know what I'd do without it.  I belong to a homemakers group and sometimes assist with teaching classes on meal preparation, meal planning, and things like that.  We've taught some moms on how to cook entire meal in a crockpot.  It's fun.

I love to sew and crossstich.  I also like to bake and cook.  I'm really big into gardening and starting to learn how to have a backyard "farm"...see why I'm so busy and need the slow cooker lol!  I also like to make new friends, so I really look forward to meeting everyone!

• cmorden06
    December 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    Hi all im cari. I love my crockpot. My favorite site to get recipes is crockingirls.com. looking forward to meeting everyone
  • MamaTrombley
    May 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I'm a mom to 3. DS5, DD2 and DS1. I am married. I love love love my slow cooker. I'm having a hard time finding good recipes so i joined this group. Hope to get lots of advice.

• Meg2011425
    August 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM
    Hi! I'm Megan. I'm 26 and mom to a 4 year old son with aspergers autism. I haven't used my crock pot much but do often for soups or chicken and once in a while I make a roast. Looking forward to some new ideas.
  • Mackiesgg
    March 19 at 5:35 PM

Hi I am Bobbi and I have 7 cps. So does that tell you how much I love crockpotting?eating

Slow Cookin' Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts