Slow Cookin' Moms

LadyJaneof3
March Ramblings
March 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Blue and Green Flower

So here's a completely non-cooking, OT, type post where we can come in everyday(or whenever you visit) and vent, talk about what's going on in your life, or just ramble.

It's a great way to keep up with everyone and get some things off your chest...

Consider this therapy without the bill :)

Here's some things to start with:

How's weather by you?  What are your plans for today?  Any smile or brag worthy moments you want to share?

Replies

• LadyJaneof3
    March 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Well today it Monday and back to work...grrr!  Work will be crazy as we're gearing down for spring break.  Two more weeks and I can't wait!

The twins are up way too early this am...guess the dog woke them up.  Didn't get a work out in.  I'll head to the park after school and walk before I pick the twins up from daycare.  Oldest has track practice but luckily DH will pick him up. 

It's suppose to be 85 degrees today with a chance of thunderstorms...it's March for crying out loud!!!!!!  I should have another month to make winter comfort food!  I think it's gonna be tacos tonight.  Something quick and simple.  Hope everyone has a great day!

• mom2priceboys
    March 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM

UGH!!! This going back to work stuff is a lot of work LOL It's fun but I need to drink more water when I can. And I need to organize DS homeschool better!! The perk will be in my paycheck!!! The big prize hehehe plus it's only lke 24 - 30 hours a week so I can do this!!! Thanks for listening 

• LadyJaneof3
    March 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I'm working off 2 1/2 hours sleep today and wouldn't you know it's crazy here at work.  DD is trying to have an allergy/asthma flare up.  we spent most of the night giving breathing tx's and coughing.  GRRRR!!  Darn pollen count :)  Ok, I feel better.  Just needed to vent!

Slow Cookin' Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN