CNA Mummas

sarahra78
I'm new
September 11, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Hi I'm Sarah. I'm 31 and have been married to my hubby for 2yrs. We have a 15month old Daughter and are expecting anther in April. I have been a CNA for 7 yrs. I work in Hospice care. I love every minute of it. So nice to find a group for CNA's

Replies

• cacountryangel
    September 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM

HI SARAH I'M LUCINDA....I'VE BEEN A CNA FOR OVER 20 YEARS NOW....I WORK HOME HEALTH NOW WITH A PRIVATE FAMILY OWNED HOME HEALTH. I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD LIKE THIS KIND OF WORK. BUT I OOVE IT. MY PTS ARE THE GREATEST. I FEEL I HAVE FOUND MY PLACE IN LIFE WITH CARING FOR THEM.

• needingsupport
    September 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Hi sarah,

I have been a CNA for a year and I love it. I work in an assistant living facility/memory care unit. it is so rewarding to help them. I just got offered a job in a hospital and I am soo  excited to start and learn everything I can to help people. Nice to meet you and welcome aboard!!

Karennurse

• JesusNurse01
    September 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Hi, My name is Jenna and I have been a CNA for almost 5 yrs.

I have worked in an Altzeimers care and Hospice unit, and spent the last two years in a Cardiac Care unit in a  top 50 hospital. I just trasfered to the Orthopedics and Nuerology unit about 3 months ago.

I have 3 kids and a wonderful Fiancee'. My Fiancee' is also a CNA and an RN student. We worked together for 2 years and now he delivers and sets up medical equipment. He also teaches patients to use them. 

welcome to the group!

CNA Mummas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN