CNA Mummas

sarahbearamommy
new to the group
February 23, 2009 at 7:55 PM

hi mamas! I am new to the group.. just wanted to share a little about me! I am Sarah, 23.. I have a 15 month old son, Married for about 2 years now.  My husband is a manager at petsmart, lol!

I have been a CNA for 5 years now.. I LOVE IT! I even went to cosmetology school 2 years and i am also a licensed hair stylist, but I keep coming back to CNA work.  I love it.  I am meant to do this job.  I currently work for Bayada Nurses.  I work in home with 2 young adults with Cerebral Palsy.  It's awesome.  I basically make them breakfast.. do some wash, very light cleaning, and hang out with them.. watch TV, go shopping, take them to the doctors, etc.. It's a pretty awesome job.  I used to work in a nursing home, and as hectic as it gets, I miss it!!! I loved getting close to my residents and making a difference in their lives. 

Thanks for letting me share mommies!

Replies

• mummaofsbe
    March 5, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Thank you for your post.  It is amazing how you keep finding your self back at work as a CNA.  It is just such a rewarding and meaningful line of work.  Thankyou

• hannahsmommy321
    July 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM

hi sarah i am melissa been a cna since 2000 new to the group too nice to meet ya

CNA Mummas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN