All about Toddlers

Momofmenagerie
Does any one else have ...? ( piog)
August 16, 2013 at 1:11 AM
A toddler/ preschooler that has already developed sleeping walking?

At first I thought it was just playing in my the middle of the night because his light was on.
However, I don't hear toys or " hyperness" ya know? "

Just abnormal noises. I go in and sometimes the light is on, sometime it's off and he's hard to find , which freaks me out, obviously. My husband got him back to bed last night, however , this morning, I found about half his socks under his desk ... Right where DH found him last night.

A fully awake 3 yr old doesn't move around socks and his step stool around.

They talk, come find you, or find that fire engine you thought you hid!

Tonight, he is just in his night pull ups and was tucked in tightly. I hope he stays there. If am awakened at night, I don't go back to sleep so it makes the day almost unbearable.
He refuses naps, now. The compromise has been " you must rest in your bed for awhile. Here are some books and two cars. He stays quiet, but never sleeps.

The point is, I think he is sleepwalking already, and my worry for him trumps my ability to sleep.

Besides keeping the floor clear, and a gate are the hallway locked in case he leaves his room... Is there anything besides his strict bedtime routine I can do? This has been going on four two months.

Replies

• Momofmenagerie
    August 16, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    Bump
  • Wish2Be
    by Wish2Be
    October 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM

He might not be sleep walking... I dont know of many sleep walkers that move things around in the house.

They usually just end up somewhere odd...like the living room, bathroom, wrong bedroom...etc..

All about Toddlers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts