Wish2Be
Potty training boys
by Wish2Be
April 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM
How long did it take you?

Replies

• rocrobin90
    May 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM

My oldest will be 3 this month and he is still in diapers. He will go if I put him on the potty but his problem is that he doesnt tell me when he has to go.

• Wish2Be
    by Wish2Be
    May 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Quoting rocrobin90:

My oldest will be 3 this month and he is still in diapers. He will go if I put him on the potty but his problem is that he doesnt tell me when he has to go.

Mine is 3.5 and tells me sometimes when he has to go and goes in his sleep. We still havent concured poop yet. I am getting worried.

• rocrobin90
    May 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Dont be worried. All kids are different. He just isnt ready yet. I wish TJ will hurry up and be fully potty trained but I heard that u cant rush them

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting rocrobin90:

Mine is 3.5 and tells me sometimes when he has to go and goes in his sleep. We still havent concured poop yet. I am getting worried.

• AbbyCarrera
    May 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM

It took us weeks, but he still uses diapers at night, sometimes he isn't wet at all, but sometimes he is.. So he is only potty train by day :)

• erinj
    by erinj
    May 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    My first could pee on the potty at 1 but wasn't trained till he was almost 3 and wasn't night trained till closer to 4. I think I started too early. I pushed him when he wasn't ready so he resisted?

My second was fully trained by 2.5 night and day. I did nothing. He trained himself by watching his brother.
  • Momofmenagerie
    June 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    Not yet, we can get a tinkle after nap ant I switched to cloth to get him to " get a feel for wet and all , but he'll lie ( okay not tell the truth, they don't understand ' lying' per say) to not stop playing. I will not to pull ups... A pull up diaper is all that is, and I won't sit for thirty min every 20 min.
    I'm looking for a different.method... But my first was insanely hard, too.

Perhaps I just DREAD it! And am not trying hard enough. Tbh

All about Toddlers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts