Working Moms

deccaf
So the Camaro won't be paid off as early as I wanted
by deccaf
February 6 at 1:03 PM

Because all my extra money is going to the Disneyland trip for Steph's Bday.  Normally I would throw it toward the car. 

I am getting excited, though.  It will be DH, me, Steph, MIL and FIL.  In the Mickey Penthouse!  I am SOOOOOOOOOO  excited!

Have you ever done an extravagent party for your kid?

Replies

• calsmom62
    February 6 at 9:21 PM
    Nothing on that scale. We have had the entire grade at parties but nothing like a disney party!!!! Have fun!!!!!
  • Nighttiger
    February 7 at 3:33 PM
    Not yet. We host all the parties at different centers around town but that's mainly because I don't want a bunch of people in my house :-P I don't think ds1 is old enough to really appreciate or remember an extravagant party yet. He just loves having all his friends there.
  • DawnPratt23
    February 7 at 3:48 PM
    I took my oldest to disney land for his 4 th birthday. Wasnt as expensive as most thought.
  • Marz31
    by Marz31
    February 7 at 5:33 PM

the biggest we've done was last year and we went to Kidz Bounce (bounce house place) and it was probably around $500 with all the rental, food and gifts for her. Her first and second were less than $200 all inclusive, she didn't have a birthday for her 3rd (DH was out of work so we couldn't afford anything) and then her 4th was at Michaels, we made a craft and it was tons of fun, it was cheap too, like maybe $250-300 total and everyone got a cool take-home craft. 

• leahbeah143
    February 9 at 8:11 PM
    We went to Disney World for her 9th birthday and stayed at the Nick hotel.

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN