Working Moms

the3Rs
Got my tax refund today :)
by the3Rs
February 6 at 10:58 AM

And....it's almost gone :(

I paid off 2 outstanding bills and our doggie has surgery on Monday which I'll use the rest of the refund for.

Now you see it...now you don't.

Ugh.

Replies

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    February 6 at 11:17 AM

Yay on getting it.  Boo on it being gone.

• adamsmom0116
    February 6 at 11:37 AM

Wow! That was fast! all the way around - fast refund and fast spending of the refund.

To my knowledge, we don't even have an appointment with the tax accountant yet.

• JessiFaye
    February 6 at 11:39 AM

Ours is being deposited on Monday. I can't wait to get a couple things paid off! The rest is going into savings. 

• Nighttiger
    February 6 at 12:13 PM
    That was fast. My work just mailed out W2s last week. I'm not too worried about it though since we aim for breakeven. I still haven't filled for last year. We were only estimated to get about $250 back from federal.
  • SparklyCoffee
    February 6 at 1:31 PM

We haven't had time to file yet.

• Marz31
    by Marz31
    February 6 at 2:38 PM

I haven't even looked at ours yet, but I'm a break-even believer too, I think we got like $320 back last year. anything within about $500 is as close as we're going to get. altho I admit the first few years with DD when we hadn't adjusted things out of forgetfulness, it sure was nice to get larger bits back, but it wasn't anything like I see some people get (several thousand bucks). but I do prefer having the money thru the year.

• BoopBettyBoop
    February 6 at 2:47 PM

We got ours today also, very fast refund this year, I only filed last week with e-file.  But mine is also gone as well, not much back this year but at least we didn't have to pay.

• calsmom62
    February 7 at 1:04 AM
    dh always thinks we will get loads back since he thinks we overpay but I dont like giving the govt free use of my money so we come close to even.
  • Mommabearbergh
    February 7 at 1:08 AM
    We should get ours back soon it's going to a new car
  • christaberk
    February 7 at 5:41 AM
    Idk when we should get ours. Filed a week ago.

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts