Working Moms

silverstates
Living the life to the fulliest
December 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I believe that blogging has made my life easier then ever. Any other blogging mom here?

Do you think blogging is best opportunity for moms?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 16% - yes
  2. 83% - no

Replies

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    December 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I think many people put way too much on blogs.  The kids will grow up and may stumble across things their parents posts during rough times.  Who needs to see their life in such detail?

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    December 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I'm glad it's working for you, OP.  But, honestly I rarely, if ever, read blogs and certainly wouldn't want to write one.  It wouldn't be the best opportunity for me.

• mickstinator
    December 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM

i enjoy writing on a personal blog and i have many friends who run blogs for recipes or crafts and the like. personally, though, it is very difficult for me to keep up with it and almost just as bad to keep up with other blogs. i enjoy it, yes. but it doesn't make my life any easier!

• rissarin
    December 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    I used to blog just for our family to read and see what we're doing. But I've lost track. It's hard to keep up with our busy life
  • RonaH
    by RonaH
    December 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I used to love blogging. I had a ton of followers but one day I just didnt anymore I still get asked too. I think its great because it doesnt have to be a personal blog it can be about a variety of topics and I miss the interaction.

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    December 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I don't blog and don't read many blogs. People tend to overshare on blogs.

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts